IPL Chennai Super Kings

Chennai is one of the strongest teams in the competition and has the best Indian talent among all teams in the IPL. The thing which goes against them is that their batting doesn't click when it needs to and they rely a bit too much on their bowlers at times, which can't help you win every match. They need Justin Kemp to produce one cracker of the inngs after another to help them win the IPL this yr. Matty, Raina, Dhoni (yes, I hope he plays well atleast this yr.), Murali, Jakati, Albie & Makhaya are players on which the hopes of Chennai rest. :)

And I really hope that the team bloody invests in cheerleaders as well and learns a thing or two from Hyderabad in this dept :facepalm

He wont be as sublime as he was on South African Pitches! :)

He was excellent in the first edition which were held on Indian pitches. He loves batting in Indian conditions (who can forget that 2001 series?).

I hope we change our uniform and the theme song.
*Dreams of Rahman and Blaaze joining hands to compose music for CSK*

As far as the present team is concerned, its a fantastic bunch!

First of all we should notice we have a fair bowling attack than any other IPL!, Thing is that Ntini should be used more often along side Sudeep Tyagi... A Morkel is another handy add in pace attack apart from his mercurial batting.... We have seen him taking crucial opeing wickets against many team (Cant forget his yorkers!), this time he should be well complimented by Ntinit & Tyagi :hpraise

When we have Ganapathy & Perera, Tushara, Oram in the squad, Gony should be no where in Playing XI unless required

Batting is Superb! Only thing is Dhoni should select the team wisely, unlike last IPL .

We have better bowling line up! & we should use the services of Hussey, Perera and Morkel at the maximum!

i dont want to see a see a shocking opening team like was in IPL 2(Gony, Joginder in XI):facepalm on March 14 ! :D

Go CSK Go! :happy :happy :clap

Last edited:
First of all we should notice we have a fair bowling attack than any other IPL!, Thing is that Ntini should be used more often along side Sudeep Tyagi... A Morkel is another handy add in pace attack apart from his mercurial batting.... We have seen him taking crucial opeing wickets against many team (Cant forget his yorkers!), this time he should be well complimented by Ntinit & Tyagi

When we have Ganapathy & Perera, Tushara, Oram in the squad, Gony should be no where in Playing XI unless required

Batting is Superb! Only thing is Dhoni should select the team wisely, unlike last IPL .

We have better bowling line up! & we should use the services of Hussey, Perera and Morkel at the maximum!

i dont want to see a see a shocking opening team like was in IPL 2(Gony, Joginder in XI) on March 14 !

Go CSK Go!
Are you forgot Murali :p

I have a doubt. When I was just looking to book tickets (CSK site), it just doesn't show D + special,E,G & H stands. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread