IPL Chennai Super Kings

115070.jpg

So they got him too? They got Ashfool, then Pollar last year. Accept neither of them used it yet. They just used the regular 1. I wanna see how Haydo does it. He is already a monster.

More reason to laugh at the IPL. Soon they will be using baseball gloves.

Its not like the ICC has changed their guidelines for bats because of the IPL. The bat is within the ICC's stipulated rules. Its just an innovation that they are trying. Its not wrong even if they try it in ICC events as long as it is within the guidelines.

Waiting to see what Haydos does with this bat. He has been a terror for CSK in both seasons and its because of him that CSK has gone as far as they have done so far. I hated the guy while he wore Aussie colors, but after his stint with CSK, I am a huge fan of him. Hope he continues his terrorising from and goes a step ahead and wins us the trophy this time.

I read in newspaper that even Dwayne Smith and Andrew Symonds have signed contract with this mongoose bat.

I am hearing from the Official Chennai Super Kings Facebook group that Dhoni is going to be out of the IPL for 10 days due to the injury sustained during the match against KKR (the ball from Shane Bond that hit his elbow). I dont see any official news on this. Can someone confirm?

This is a BLOW, a huge huge blow (if it is true).

Dhoni out for 10 days.A mighty blow for the Super Kings.Hoping he would return atleast for the against RCB.

Cricinfo says Dhoni will be out for the next two games - that means he will miss the match against DD and KXIP.

And Raina is the stand-in captain but I have never seen him captain any team.

Raina hasnt even captained his state team.But he captained India Green this year IIRC.I would have opted for Badrinath or Hayden or even Ashwin.Raina doesnt seems to be the right man in my eyes.

Badri should have been captain. This is just nonsense selection. They have just gone for a star player instead of a guy who can captain.

Users who are viewing this thread