IPL Chennai Super Kings

I disagree with both Raina and Badri, it should have been Hayden. The guy has the most experience in the side and has an attacking mentality. Suresh Raina should at least be consistent before giving him the captaincy,

I agree,Hayden would have been the right choice,just for his experience.But Badri wouldnt have been a bad choice.

Anyways, hope Raina can make sure that not too much is lost due to the absence of Dhoni. Replacing Dhoni the player and Dhoni the captain is going to be one hell of a job. Parthiv has to replace Dhoni the player since we need a keeper (unfortunately, Parthiv the batsman is completely unreliable). And Dhoni the captain is also tough to replace.

We will lose to Delhi tomorrow, most likely to MI too. Would be surprised if we win even one of these games.

Dhoni will be fit before the encounter with MI but he will miss the game against KXIP.

Oh the one after Delhi is KXIP? Not bad then. I fancy our chances against KXIP even without Dhoni:p (sid!)

CSK have got Doug Bollinger.Its not official yet but its almost confirmed.I'm hoping for an official confirmation soon.

Wow, hope thats true news. Our bowling attack could get a decent boost. The guy bowled exceedingly well against us when he toured India last time.

Good news. Now we need to keep the momentum that we have got with the wins against KKR and Delhi, and once the Aussie duo of Hussey and Bollinger reach CSK and Dhoni comes back, we should be in pretty fine shape.

Very good news for CSK. And the two South Africans have to step aside for the Aussies then.

Chennai will have a problem of plenty once Hussey and Bollinger come in. Morkel is still a dependable hitter, but his bowling is not exactly great shakes. Kemp has been doing decently with the ball but he still needs to light it up with the bat.

Chennai will have a problem of plenty once Hussey and Bollinger come in. Morkel is still a dependable hitter, but his bowling is not exactly great shakes. Kemp has been doing decently with the ball but he still needs to light it up with the bat.

Drop Morkel, I say. He's been in a bad form for a while now. Hayden, Hussey, Muralitharan and Justin Kemp. Doug Bollinger's T20 record isn't all that great.

Kemp was horrible with the both bat and ball.But took a tremendous catch near the ropes to pick out Sehwag.He looked miserable with the bat failing to connect bat with ball most of the time and got clean bowled going for a wild slog.Thank god,Vijay scored a boundary and six of Sangwan.Or it would have been more pressure on Raina in the last over.

Last edited:
well yes guys...and @sicon_sid? you've got a reason to hate csk.
First, csk recorded the highest total vs punjab in ipl 1, courtesy of Mr.Cricket.
Secondly,punjab has yet to win a match against chennai in whole of ipl. Meaning,their win % vs us is 0.
So yeah,Chennai rocks!!!
thala namakkal anjeneyar hayden!:banana2
(meaning hanuman) :D

Users who are viewing this thread