Codemasters site says only 2 commentators

amber22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The official site of BLC says that there are 2 commentators Johanathan Agnew and Bill Lawry while the facts section says there r 4-5 commentators including Tony Grieg

But the official site shows the name of only 2 commentators???

From the official site....

And for the ultimate in TV presentation, Brian Lara International Cricket brings together the voices of cricket, including David Gower, Tony Greig, Jonathan Agnew, Ian Bishop, and Bill Lawry, to form the biggest commentary team ever featured in any cricket game.
Looks like more than 2 to me.... do you have a link?

www.codemasters.com/brianlara

click on About Game then surf through the features until u come across information related to commentators

Sorry I mentioned abput Bill Lawry , its not him . ITs David Gower and Johnathan Agnew

Hi,

I asked the same question to rubbergenius in codemasters forum his answer as follows

All six are in the game - that's confirmed.

As for how many hours of commentary - I don't know. Nexct time I get chance I'll ask, but when the match engine loads up and you get David Gower saying "Good morning" etc it sounds fantastic!

For reference go to codemasters forum and select "Rubber Question on Commentators.." Thread in the Second page and you can get the answer..
:cool:

so now well in one FOTD it said that there would be commentry which says "now over to...." so unless there is a commentator on his own handing it over to another partner we can say that there are definitely more than 2!

i wonder if the commertry will be more fun cause cric2004 was crap and boring

Cricket 2004 was so repetitive. After playing it for a little time, I knew exactly what they were going to say and I was saying it along with them.

yea commentary in c2004 was mainly the same old stuff from c2002 thats one of the reason it became boring so quickly

Users who are viewing this thread