Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

195 needed from 40 overs with 10 wickets to remaining..Now it must be an easy job for India.
This power play will decide the course of the Match.

No! Two quick wickets even at 100/0 will tilt it for Australia. We saw how Australia capitulated against Sri Lanka? It can happen to us too. Then, Australia played just 'Sri lanka'. But today, we are playing 'AUSTRALIA'

Hope does the trick..Uthappa gone..after all his strike rate of 51.51,He leaved India in trouble.

What a catch by Hussey, our fielding has been A grade once again which is exactly what we've needed after that start from India. Still Tendulkar is there and unlike our batters India haven't needed to go for the big hits.

That could have been easy run out Clarke..
In form Gambhir joining settled Tendulkar..India still favorites..

Who says We need young legs??
See the Sachin running at the age of 35..Common Sachin do it for us..

The catch was stunner from Hussey!!!

Last edited:
That could have been easy run out Clarke..
In form Gambhir joining settled Tendulkar..India still favorites..

Who says We need young legs??
See the Sachin running at the age of 35..Common Sachin do it for us..

The catch was stunner from Hussey!!!

Sachin has been a very good runner throughout his career. The effort he puts into it, has resulted in cramps for him from time to time.

Oh god! Gambhir is GONE!!! I told you, this is it! What happened? Was typing on PC as this incident happened! Got to watch the replays!

You just can't run like this man!!!!
I don't know Sachin do whatever you want..I want to win.......:mad:mad:upray

My Cousin steps in :D and Gambhir gone :happy, he is in right time :p

Sachin and Yuvraj.... Tense moments as both are capable of taking India single handedly to the target.

Gambhir was foolish in not taking that run. It was there for the taking. Despite being younger, Gambhir didnt have the mind to sense that 2nd run. Thats experience which Tendulkar showed and that Gambhir didnt show

Enter the most overrated batsman in International Cricket - Yuvraj Singh!

Welcome back!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The sort of catch that Hussey took had the capability to turn the game, and it did.

Sachin is batting well, but Yuvraj needs to give him long company. Dhoni assuming the role of Dravid in recent times, could worsen India's position further (with his slow scoring) since India havent exactly showed fireworks.

Thats all about Sachin..
Man hitting over cover in the age of 35 as beautifully as he used to hit that at an age of 16..
We believe in Sachin.

Going to need Tendulkar soon hes starting to get away from us and wouldn't surprise me seeing him make a 100 in a Final.

Going to need Tendulkar soon hes starting to get away from us and wouldn't surprise me seeing him make a 100 in a Final.

I still have no hopes.. He might get out in time for Australia to sneak in (though I want Sachin to change this painful pattern!)

Users who are viewing this thread