Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

What is happening out there. Given match to Australia in platter now.

Ok heres my line up for third final:

Coming Soon

Say me single reason why he should say good bye to cricket??

He should just retire from one day cricket. He'd be better off finishing off at home in a test series. Probably retire from ODI's just to give him some more time to live life. Less stress on the body. He's been playing for almost 20 years just about non-stop. He has to retire at some stage in the next year or so, so why not with a series win over the best side in the world at home.

Personally I would like to see him play on, he's been a good cricketer and it would be a shame to say goodbye to him like this.

Sadly he cannot play forever, but he's had a great career.:clap

There's no valid reason for him to retire, maybe he will feel that he wants to do something else,after all he has been around since he was 16.:eek:

well may be he wants to play till 60..:p
Anyway good bye guys I am leaving..Match is over for me..See you in Innings break..:p

We needed Weedster instead of Rohit out there. Look now what has happened.

Weedster? You mean Harbi has taken that as his new nickname?:p

Hes not that good to be called Harbi. Weedster suits fine with him.

But this match is getting boring. Now run chase will be boring as well. Would have loved Austrlia pump boundaries chasing 300.

singles and dot balls. At this stage the singles aren't relieving any of the pressure, and the Australian fielding has been very tight.

I think its sure sign of pitch slowing up.

I think its sure sign of pitch slowing up.
Hasn't looked fast all day really, which is a shame. Surprising even, that they've not been able to keep this pitch moist enough with the weather they've had.

They looked better than 250 earlier in the day, but this is still a very good score.

Users who are viewing this thread