Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
4 times before the finals. Loooong series, but that's a good thing.

karnog

International Cricketer
Yeah, Aus involved. I'm not going to a game that isn't Aus. I'd be bored as batcrap.

I know what you mean. I was forced to watch England v Australia last year and to be honest it wasn't much fun. The pommy bashing loses its charm after a while. However, had it been SA v Aus in the 3rd ODI when Aus toured SA then i would disagree;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, Aus involved. I'm not going to a game that isn't Aus. I'd be bored as batcrap.
Trust me, last year, watching NZ vs England, I was more excited because you knew it could go either way. Just because Gilly won't be there squatting and showing his ass doesn't mean it wont be funy:)

International Coach
sri lanka have picked 6 fast bowlrs in their squad,they should have backed their strength which has been spin.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
sri lanka have picked 6 fast bowlrs in their squad,they should have backed their strength which has been spin.

Nowdays there strength is fast bowling. The days of Murli, Chandana, Arnold, DeSilva are over.

I think it'll be in Ind-Aus final(s). We're going to pummel SriLanka after the World Cup :mad:

It would be nice feeling to dump Sri Lanka out of finals as Australia and Sri Lanka start fav in my book.

each team playes each other 8 is it.

each team plays 8 games with 4 against each opponent.

Last edited:

.Mob

International Coach
It would be nice feeling to dump Sri Lanka out of finals as Australia and Sri Lanka start fav in my book.

Nah, Lanka as us are pretty equal, our ODI has risen by quite some way and I'm pretty sure our younger players will do a good job.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
There are 3 quicks who are definitely their best and of course Murali, with the remaining overs filled by part timers or an all-round option, I believe Perera is regarded as an all-rounder, but he is a successful spinner at home.

I'm guessing they are looking to explore their pace bowling options. Australia is a tough acid test for pace and a bowler who succeeds here could force his way to greater things. On the other hand, it can be a horror show for spinners, as even Murali has done 0/99 in an ODI.

stevo1

Club Cricketer
$5 for me at the MCG,i cant wait, Feb 10 Aus Vs India!

zub2005

International Coach
why are india not picking y pathan. he should get a chance.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Disappointing scenes for the PM's XI, a massive fail, although admittedly not the most experienced batting lineup. Perhaps a big rap for Amerasinghe, the bustling paceman looking to establish himself in international cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread