Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Thanks buddy,i know i strongly need english teacher!!!:D
By the way English isn't my first language but you can count
1st ofcourse Gujarati,Hindi,Russian,German and then ENGLISH!!!
But i'll try...lol...Sorry for Trouble...:D
I am in russia from past 8 years,and i spoke around 200 words in english here.thats why i am here,you can teach me some nice grammer!!!:p:p

I think Sri Lanka is Gilly's favourite team.

5 centuries, 3 50s, 1340 runs at an average of 50.

I'm waiting for the "if he is here at stumps (end of the innings), he'll be 200" line from Lawry. :D

Last edited:
I think Sri Lanka is Gilly's favourite team.

5 centuries, 3 50s, 1340 runs at an average of 50.

I'm waiting for the "if he is here at stumps (end of the innings), he'll be 200" line from Lawry. :D

Lol, I really hope he does bat out the 50 overs, he would knock up 200 easy.

Lol, I really hope he does bat out the 50 overs, he would knock up 200 easy.

Richie Benaud did predict he'd be the first to knock up 200. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Oh my god.... This guy is the greatest. But heck, I hate Rudi. And I'll be saying that forever. :(

Murali is the danger for Gilly I reckon. But even though he has carted him over the years, and has the wood over him, he has to just be careful when he comes on.

Last edited:
Hats off to gilly,last match for him on his home ground and he is doing exactly what his fans expecting..good go,go for 200 gilly.

It's widely said that when Adam Gilchrist is still at the crease after 20 overs, the game is already over.

It's usually pretty accurate, but the way Gilly is playing, if he does get out at all, it would be a waste of the really fine touch he has today.

not good from clarke
gilly is trying to get his 100 an playing abit safer.
Clarke needs to take pressure off by going for it up the other end.
Plus the fact theres only 2 down he should have started accelerating around over 30.

Pup gone.:( But gilly on 98 c'mon a ton. GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLYYYY GIIIIIIILLLLLLY GIIIIIIIIIILLLYYYYYY! it is scripted hang on gilly.:)

What is the problem with this Gavaskar ?? He mentioned I don't know why clarke is still waiting . Bloddy HELL . cant he see from the Box that the decission has been given to third umpire :mad: and Clarke started walking after few seconds, so how the hell he find out that Pup was standing in the crease :mad:

What is the problem with this Gavaskar ?? He mentioned I don't know why clarke is still waiting . Bloddy HELL . cant he see from the Box that the decission has been given to third umpire :mad: and Clarke started walking after few seconds, so how the hell he find out that Pup was standing in the crease :mad:

No it wasn't given to the third umpire. Was probably disappointed he wasn't with Gilly I reckon.

Oh my god! 99!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread