Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Gilly is absolutely fine :) the last dismissal proves that :happy

We won as well gain the bonus point :happy

Great fightback by our bowlers :clap Total team work :)

lol India managed to lose. They were ding it easy. Their batting really lets them down. They change the batting positions of various players every game. It's quite absurd. Uthappa especially is far too low. Pathan too high, Yuvraj too low. It's just stupid.

Did anyone else see Ponting and Harbijhan having a few words at the end when they were shaking hands?? I thought they were going to punch on for a second there.

Get the joker Munaf out of Australia. He does not even deserve to be on planet. Throw him to Mars.

Did anyone else see Ponting and Harbijhan having a few words at the end when they were shaking hands?? I thought they were going to punch on for a second there.

Yeah, someone also gave it to him when he went out.

I love it
lol.gif

Get the joker Munaf out of Australia. He does not even deserve to be on planet. Throw him to Mars.

Thoughts on our win tonight, sid?

Cheers mate.

Last edited:

They were getting ready for Boxing bout to be held next week.

Johnson had his worse game this series so far, maybe he needs Lee forcing the speed to perform well.
Who would have thought Hopes bowling could be so effective.

Says a lot about Johnson's potential when his worst game in a series is 3/42 from 10.

Great win by Australia, still can't believe we got the bonus point with such a s**t batting performance. India should stop moving their players around to different batting positions because atm their middle order is just as unstable as ours and Sri-Lanka's.

That is completely unfair. His job in the team is the bowl as a support bowler and he was the most economical bowler, hence doing his job well.

That is completely unfair. His job in the team is the bowl as a support bowler and he was the most economical bowler, hence doing his job well.

Look at him in field and he did not even ran when ishant hits bowl to long off.

Hey Manee whats wrong with forum. Its so slow.

Hey Manee whats wrong with forum. Its so slow.

Dunno.

His fielding is certainly poor and he should improve it if he wants to be a mainstay in the side. But he did bowl well today though and you cannot criticise him for that. Just watching some clips, he seemed to be pushing that 140kph mark consistently and bowling good lines - but there is so much that can be improved about his action.

Does RP Singh play ODI's? He seems like a better bowler and a more decent lower order batsmen than Patel.

Users who are viewing this thread