Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Looks like Ponting is too keen to show what he is worth of (read: IPL). Has been a much better batting display from him.

Ishant was belted by Hayden today. Would be a learning curve for him. But whenever he beat Hayden, he gave a glare and kept his own when Hayden was thrashing him. Those are good signs. He is showing that despite some bad times, he has the capability to bounce back soon.

India got to bring in Sachin too. We got to make up some overs of Sreesanth.

it can happen if they 12 an over they could possibley get 400

Mate,
12 a over is mad, 8 a over is terrific, but 12 is just crazy. Like is said before, 350 is what we should be aiming to get. And if we run between the wickets well and keep the flow of boundaries. We should get there.

Well we are only just over 6 a over. I reckon 300 is what we will get. Ponting will slow down to get his century, and so will pup. So we will have a run rate of around 5 after that. Than both batsmen would like quick runs. We may lose a few wickets and be say, 5-240 after say 42 or 43 overs. We should get 300.

Pup gone, he was looking good :( i just Hope Roy should also came out of his shell now like Punter :) Cmon Roy, u got 3.5 miilion show the people why is that for :cool:

Well we are only just over 6 a over. I reckon 300 is what we will get. Ponting will slow down to get his century, and so will pup. So we will have a run rate of around 5 after that. Than both batsmen would like quick runs. We may lose a few wickets and be say, 5-240 after say 42 or 43 overs. We should get 300.
Teams don't score 6 an over in the death after scoring 6 an over throughout.

Damn pup is gone. He always gets starts but never goes on with it. Well let us see what Andrew Symonds can do. Hopefully he and punter can put on a bit of a partnership.

Users who are viewing this thread