Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Unless Sehwag and Sachin decide to abandon the 'building of an innings' and go berserk, we will lose pretty badly today. The Australians finally seem to have shaken off their problems and batting like they used to.

Sachin and Sehwag should go berserk. Thats the only way we can compete in this game. Our bowlers look clueless in the face of an onslaught.

I think Australia will only manage around 280. Its a bold statement but I can feel a couple of wickets around the corner, especially Pontings.

I think Australia will only manage around 280. Its a bold statement but I can feel a couple of wickets around the corner, especially Pontings.

Thats a big enough score to win comprehensively. I hope we can restrict them to 250-260 (though looking unlikely right now!)

is this india or namibia???

Sreesanth again has been the culprit. He tries too many things and he also doesnt correct himself too soon when he is thrashed.

Last edited:
Sreesanth again has been the culprit. He tries too many things and he also doesnt correct himself too soon when he is thrashed.

Just imagine What Priety Zinta will be thinking now :p She will be :mad: :mad: right now .Nes is telling her, Dont worry Priety, this is just the preview :( more to come ......... :crying

This is superb stuff by Australia. Hayden and Ponting are just doing what gilly did in his innings. They have to keep this run rate up, all through the innings and than bowl well to get the bonus point. Great work australia keep it up.

Sreesanth is better than Munaf Patel.

Sreesanth goes for too many far too often in ODIs and that in effect decides the fate of games most of the times.
It happened at Canberra and again today where he has gone for 10 r.p.o and just given the momentum to the opposition and caused irrepairable damage.

I doubt whether Munaf would got for 10 r.p.o even on bad days and definitely not as regularly as Sree.
Sree is someone who bowls with fire and can bowl some real Jaffa`s but not someone I`d risk in ODIs because of the fact that he can bowl some real match-losing spells.

Here are some ODI stats for you with Munaf in blue and Sree being the other one.
Clearly shows that Munaf has been the better ODI bowler.

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 25
I hate when australia do this.
Get off to a fast aggresive start.

Then they look up at scoreboard an say wow where doin well here lets make sure we dont lose a wicket.
Should have kept going aim for 400 instead of 300.
Attack bhaji hit him out of the ground.

Oh yeah an looks like Dhonis glovers are very illegal its got a pouch the size of a baseball glove.
Healys just been whinging about it but he is right its not a legal wicket keepers glove.

India got a breakthrough, Hayden out for 54 :( i thought he is looking for his ton

I hate when australia do this.
Get off to a fast aggresive start.

Then they look up at scoreboard an say wow where doin well here lets make sure we dont lose a wicket.
Should have kept going aim for 400 instead of 300.
Attack bhaji hit him out of the ground.

Oh yeah an looks like Dhonis glovers are very illegal its got a pouch the size of a baseball glove.
Healys just been whinging about it but he is right its not a legal wicket keepers glove.

400 is still on IMO.
When India start giving runs, it usually floods runs !

nope no chance of 400 now. You can see complete change in aussies batting attitude.
They started of looking to hit every ball for four just about.

Since around over 13 when they hit 100 they decided to settle down an start just looking to keep the score moving by hitting along ground an into gaps, no longer looking to hit in air an take risks to get boundaries.

Oh yeah an dhoni must have been told by someone in team rooms that there talkin about his gloves so he changed them, commentators still think new pair hes wearing is illegal but not as illegal as other pair he was using.

Users who are viewing this thread