Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

That makes sense.

Anways Munaf is bowling quite well in terms of economy so it wil be a real battle Sree and Munaf for the starting XI.

I have been after Munaf's blood and i feel that the only thing that is saving him as of now is his economical bowling.
Sree,he is passionate on the field,but he seems to have lost his bowling finesse soemhow or the other.
As of now,Munaf seems like a good option to go with for tomorrow.

You both have short memories, Sreesanth has always been obscenely expensive since 2007. Munaf Patel is the far better ODI bowler, when fit, which he is now. Munaf bowls with a quick arm, which means that unless he is being extremely lazy with the front arm, he will never bowl a poor line whereas Sreesanth throws the body into the delivery and so will never be accurate for more than one match before sinking back into inaccuracy the next match/innings.

Munaf Patel is the far better ODI bowler, when fit, which he is now. Munaf bowls with a quick arm, which means that unless he is being extremely lazy with the front arm, he will never bowl a poor line whereas Sreesanth throws the body into the delivery and so will never be accurate for more than one match before sinking back into inaccuracy the next match/innings.

Munaf's body language is negative. He does not run in the field and he does not run when a run is on offer. Agreed he cannot bat,but atleats he ought to run.
Anyways,once Zak and RP are back,it would be bye-bye Munaf.

Munaf's body language is negative. He does not run in the field and he does not run when a run is on offer. Agreed he cannot bat,but atleats he ought to run.
Did you ever think that perhaps he is so unfit that he completely stiffens up after a spell.
Anyways,once Zak and RP are back,it would be bye-bye Munaf.
I hope not. Munaf is the far better ODI bowler.

Did you ever think that perhaps he is so unfit that he completely stiffens up after a spell.

He is highly unfit.

Secondly,he cannot pick up wickets at regualr intervals.You stil lthink he is better thab RP and Zak ? No ways !

Munaf far better ODI bowler.May be but His approach makes whole game like turtle race.my grand father is more energetic than him..

You have a short memory :p Remember the days back in England when Munaf was going at 7 an over consistently?...

IMO this is my rating of Indian bowlers in ODI's:

1) RP Singh
2) Ishant Sharma
3) Irfan Pathan
4) Zaheer Khan
5) Shantakumaran Sreesanth
6) Munaf Patel

Munaf's fielding and running reminds me of Abey Kuruvilla. does anyone remember him? Kuruvilla was a big built fellow but who used to bowl at a lesser pace than Ganguly and field worse than him lol

Last edited:
You have a short memory :p Remember the days back in England when Munaf was going at 7 an over consistently?...

IMO this is my rating of Indian bowlers in ODI's:

1) RP Singh
2) Ishant Sharma
3) Irfan Pathan
4) Zaheer Khan
5) Shantakumaran Sreesanth
6) Munaf Patel

RP Singh is nowhere near being the best fast bowler in India. Ishant is easily the best at the moment, but a fit Zaheer Khan and Irfan Pathan are miles better.
RP Singh is probably number four for me.

RP Singh is nowhere near being the best fast bowler in India. Ishant is easily the best at the moment, but a fit Zaheer Khan and Irfan Pathan are miles better.
RP Singh is probably number four for me.

Yeah I agree, he can be devesating and unplayable in a certain spell but he has no match consistency...

Who count Zahir as a best bowler?You forget 2003 world cup final?work out,If you count Zahir as a best Indian opening bowler then check his average and check the average of other opening bowlers in the world???Zahir sucks and i won't be surprised if i would know he is involved in Match fixing....Zahir sucks..Ya i am writing harsh because first time i am writing after intoxicating by Russian vodka..
i made record today.I won record by drinking 19 vodka packs..

Who count Zahir as a best bowler?You forget 2003 world cup final?work out,If you count Zahir as a best Indian opening bowler then check his average and check the average of other opening bowlers in the world???Zahir sucks and i won't be surprised if i would know he is involved in Match fixing....Zahir sucks..Ya i am writing harsh because first time i am writing after intoxicating by Russian vodka..

Well come back when your sober...

What is a "vodka pack"?

Zaheer doesn't really suck that much. He's a pretty good death bowler and a good test-match bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread