Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Didn't quite get te 330 I thought they'd get.

Not bad death bowling from India. Harbihjan bowling the last over was interesting. Probably wouldn't have happened if Symonds was still in.

India will do well to chase this. It'll be good watching, that's for sure. My money is on Aussies, they have the runs on the board.

And on the Sharma thing, he can expect a fine, for sure. Looked like whatever it was that went on, Symonds started it by saying something.

Well we got highest total of the series.India lost 40% already with Target.Whole Indian inning depend on Opening..Hope today Sachin has something special for us.

Brett Lee is the decider for me. I think our batsman have the capability to chase this, but Lee has been way too good for us. We would need him to misfire to have a realistic chance in this game.

A good thing is the high target means most of our batsmen can play their natural games. I just hope we don't try to over-attack like what happened in the Twenty20 earlier this year.

And on the Sharma thing, he can expect a fine, for sure. Looked like whatever it was that went on, Symonds started it by saying something.
Yeah, he's probably likely to cop up to 50% of his match fee. Fair enough, for me, especially if he was swearing. He just let the situation get to him.

He got some treatment from Aussis..So he was little bit over excited after Roy's wicket.Ishant is still young and he is learning.So he'll learn one day how to cope with Excitement.

Just got back from a friend's house where I was watching it, great first innings, good to finally see a game where the batsmen play well, let's hope this goes down to the wire!

Also great to see Ponting finally get more than 10, a fantastic century and thoroughly deserved. Great play! Played a lot straighter and classier, interesting watching him and Symonds together, as Punter was playing classy and orthodox shots and Symonds was clubbing the ball around the ground.

So???? It was Sydney and the tempers were getting flamed all over again. So Sehwag was making a joke out of it, may be with the umpires....

The sad thing is, guys like Sharma get into trouble when the real troublemaker (the new Aussie millionaire) keeps doling out such nonsense.
Nonsense? It was Sharma acting like a pork chop after getting a man out that has just blasted your team for 50 off 2 balls. So Symonds gave him a gobfull, Sharma went with the salute to the pavillion and swearing so he is in the wrong.

India lost it.Sachin once agin so poor from you.
Why he always takes bowl on pad when he has bat..:crying

Users who are viewing this thread