Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

They are really struggling now India. 3 down now. They have to find runs but stop losing wickets. I can't imagine India winning now.

I'm gonna have to disagree.

Sehwag is dangerous, Ghambir has got himself a hundred in this series, Dhoni is crushing form and Singh, well he can hit a ball a long way!

Dont count off your team of such quality just yet.

I told you..3 down...Soon we finished..
Last chance Yuvi...Do something.:D

Yup. Highly unlikely now. If are run rate was a little higher I would say that we could pull a rabbit out of a hat, but nothing's really going for us at the moment.

No hope for India now.All India can do now is get some batting practice against some quality bowling...
By the way Sid where are you????

still in favor for "Running Between The Wickets / Quick Across the Field" ?? :rolleyes:

Definately. We cannot expect these guys to win all their games straight away, but they can learn in a tough environment over the next four years. Gambhir is a shining example of a newly improved batsman who has shown great responsibility when given a full time role in the team at three. You cannot say that his quick singles are worthless.

I have not seen the fielding as it has all been in English early morning, but I hope that India rest Yuvraj Singh, he must be injured since it is noted on cricinfo that he is misfielding a lot. Regardless, Rohit Sharma is a good fielder find who has shown himself to be an ODI quality batsman. There have been a fair few very good finds for India after dropping Ganguly and Dravid and a few early losses must not overshadow that.

The trouble with our great country, of course, is that even on the rare occasions when the selectors act like investors, the fans act like daytraders.

Users who are viewing this thread