Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Yeah. I don't know how Mitch gets preference all the time.

Well he has been bowling well the last few games. Especially at the WACA. he always chips in with a few wickets. But Clark is dominating at the moment. I have always knew he is a more than decent ODI player.

Ya of course.Roy is pure gentlemen.So all he was suppose to say is "well bowled"..:clap

No one will prasie anybody with that kind of attitude and aggression :noway Roy didn't said that . but Ishat said that thing ( F*** O**)

Of course that is what Roy said, Hooper has got it exactly correct :)

Well he has been bowling well the last few games. Especially at the WACA. he always chips in with a few wickets. But Clark is dominating at the moment. I have always knew he is a more than decent ODI player.

Johnson wasn't bowling as good as Clark was in the Test series.

It was a joke for them people who have no sense of humour whatsoever.

Clark does well while he's got the batsman on the back foot, but tends to get his arse handed to him by any genuinely dangerous player. He has worked on his one-day game, but this hasn't been a normal series.

I reckon Symonds in response should've pointed in the direction where Hayden hit Sharma for those consequtive 6s earlier in the day. :D
How did Hayden hit Sharma for two consecutive sixes when he only hit one total during his innings?

I reckon Symonds just needs to keep his mouth shut if he doesn't want to attract the media flies.

I'm off to bed. India to roll for 180ish.

Required RR 7.20..All Gambhir need to do is another 100..Because thats all he can do.He can't win match for India with that RR..

Users who are viewing this thread