Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Which year was that in? He was not in form that time... I'm sure thats from atleast 2 years ago.. or maybe even more.

Also, what are Rohit Sharma's last 5 scores, and even Uthappa's ??

EDIT: To those 2, add Sehwag.

What did I say that sounded like three wishes? Use Statsguru and find out for yourself. I can assure you that none of them averaged 5.8

cool.gif

Welcome bro.Why so late today?
Anyway Lee and Clarke did the job..:p

GOT HIM!

Great bowling Lee he is a champion. So many catches behind the wicket to gilly. The game is out of India's reach now in my opinion.

What about me :mad: i am also a champion :cool: i posted first then Binga got that wicket :D

Credits = WC - 60 %
Binga - 30 %
My Luck - 10

:p :p

lol...Sids also busy seems to me..And thanks he is not here..lol.
I think only positive thing for India from this game is Gambhir batting otherwise its all Aussis show at the moment.

Man he is bowling like a bullet 145+kmph..You can expect one or two from him..

Poor showing from India here, Aussies doing it quite well. Clark and Lee are both looking impressive, even if the latter is conceding runs.

143 from 16 overs..Sometime i think Why i am still Watching this?When i know the result...

Well, it's 4:15 a.m. here, and I wouldn't be staying awake unless I thought we still have a chance. I'd say we have 1 in 4 odds of pulling it off.

What did I say that sounded like three wishes? Use Statsguru and find out for yourself. I can assure you that none of them averaged 5.8

DUDE, HOW strange... you copy pasted Ganguly's scores from the 03/04 season.. that makes it 4 years old... doesn't matter much now AT AT ALL.Ganguly should have been in this team.Period.

Users who are viewing this thread