Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

This match looking heavily Australia, with a run rate of ten and only 4 wickets in hand its not looking that likely for India, but you never know, a few good overs could just turn it around...

India are just smacking the ball all over the shop. I reckon we have a game on our hands if India continue this show of hitting.

Ya we still have a real chance.By the way I am back Sanjay bhai..and very sober..

Ya we still have a real chance.By the way I am back Sanjay bhai..and very sober..

Good to hear :thumbs

Uthappa and Pathan building good partnership, 36 of 5 overs.

I won't be dissapointed if we lose this, because we're not giving up till the last over...;)

Even the best of players go out of form. What you said makes very little sense to me. Whatever has happened to Tendulkar over the last few games? Loss of form. What was Ponting suffering from all series and even in the test series before today? Lack of form... They are very experienced players as well. What you mean to say is players can't possibly play a few bad innings one after the other if they are very experienced... atleast I interpret it that way and I think its really strange... and what your talking about happened 4 years ago... LOOK AT GANGULY PLAYING THESE DAYS... HE IS THE BEST INDIAN BATSMAN ON FORM... ONLY Gambhir or maybe Dhoni come close

I'm glad you have chosen to take such a reasonable view. Now if you could for a few moments put your admiration for Ganguly aside, you will agree that bad patches are inevitable for experienced as well as new cricketers, and if we are to have a ghost of a chance in the 2011 World Cup we have to be patient with our younger players who haven't had much experience in the international arena. Ask yourself how important the result in this series would be six months from now. This is an investment, and we may not see the results until two years down the line.

An average of 23.50 in the first 10 innings with highest score 53 doesn't look too promising, yet a certain Sachin Tendulkar went on to do quite well. You have to give them time, and enough chances.

Hang on. India could win here. If they get one massive over with the rest over a run a ball. They could win. Hold on everyone. What a match

Users who are viewing this thread