Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Ya.He is on 96..You got it right WC..:mad:
No need i am already Frustrated..lol..:p

DUDE, HOW strange... you copy pasted Ganguly's scores from the 03/04 season.. that makes it 4 years old... doesn't matter much now AT AT ALL.Ganguly should have been in this team.Period.

Of course, four years ago, Ganguly was a young, inexperienced 31-year old cricketer with only about 250 ODIs under his belt. I am sure this time would have been different.

well.....if they pick munaf patel......it would make the selectors look
stupid. ! seniors were dropped due to their fielding........so why
on earth should one pick him as hes the WORST fielder among the lot !!
You can afford one person to be a bad fielder. Especially when they are the best fast bowling option we have and so will spend 20% of the innings bowling rather than fielding.

Magnificent ton by Gambhi :clap great innings so far and greats series too

I am still feeling that Something gonna happen in this match??
I think Match still open??India should try their chance..

Australia can just use up Lee, Bracken, Clark and Hopes now, starting with Hopes. The pacemen have been good, even Lee in his expense has penetrated. Can India continue the fight or do they not have enough wickets?

Of course, four years ago, Ganguly was a young, inexperienced 31-year old cricketer with only about 250 ODIs under his belt. I am sure this time would have been different.

Even the best of players go out of form. What you said makes very little sense to me. Whatever has happened to Tendulkar over the last few games? Loss of form. What was Ponting suffering from all series and even in the test series before today? Lack of form... They are very experienced players as well. What you mean to say is players can't possibly play a few bad innings one after the other if they are very experienced... atleast I interpret it that way and I think its really strange... and what your talking about happened 4 years ago... LOOK AT GANGULY PLAYING THESE DAYS... HE IS THE BEST INDIAN BATSMAN ON FORM... ONLY Gambhir or maybe Dhoni come close

Gambhir innings comes to an end, finally Hogga gets a wicket :D

Can't wait until Hogg bowls his overs out.

Hopes on now, which should be good for us.

I did a "WORLD CHAMPIONS jinx" here
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread