Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Top game. Impressive by Gambhir, he has certainly silenced me with a fine (albeit lucky) knock. He has shown composure and responsibility at three.

Uthappa, Dhoni, Pathan and Bhajji made it a game and it was brilliant by India to match the mighty Aussies.

YORKED HIM. Lee has a 5er, great bowling, they rested him a couple of weeks and it paid off. What a match ,India fought right to the end but full credit to the aussies what a win. Great batting by both teams, what a thriller.

Well Aussis won..But that was Real fight from India which indicates that we gonna have interesting Finals.

Gilchrist, for the SIXTH time equals the world record for the most dismissals by a keeper in an ODI. Just can't get past that 6 can he?

India still haven't beating us at the SCG
cool.gif

Frankly, I think the 299 we made today gives more credibility to our team as a whole than a 318 we might have made piggybacking on Tendulkar, Dhoni and/or Yuvraj. With Uthappa's innings, I think the selectors have been fully vindicated.

Ya something wrong with SCG..Anyway all attention moving to Ind vs Sri match which decide who gonna play Aus in Finals...

Users who are viewing this thread