Commonwealth Bank Series

evertonfan said:
I would be happy to see Pudsey get a game but he hasn't played for ages so he's bound to be rusty.
excuse my ignorance but whos pudsey?

Whoops sorry, it's Plunkett. I'm used to saying Pudsey over MSN.

He can be very effective when on form and carries a wicket-taking knack similar to Jimmy's.

evertonfan said:
Whoops sorry, it's Plunkett. I'm used to saying Pudsey over MSN.

He can be very effective when on form and carries a wicket-taking knack similar to Jimmy's.
yeh don't mind plunkett, young and raw.

Yeah and for a match-winning cause too. :)

He can certainly bat but he's a bit dodgy against quality spin to say the least. Having said that though, Cam White is about as far from quality spin as Ashley Giles.

Plunkett is good and still very young. I'd rather we played him than Mahmood.

evertonfan said:
Yeah and for a match-winning cause too. :)

He can certainly bat but he's a bit dodgy against quality spin to say the least. Having said that though, Cam White is about as far from quality spin as Ashley Giles.
oh yeh white is a joke as a bowler, punter even said he is in the side to bat at 7... great

I hate these day nighters. I have to miss it to go to school. rubbish but maybe this time i won't have to go to school because of snow

I don't mind them in England but not when i go to school.I take it England won't win this match for a change. I am actually thinking about not even bothering watching them this time

Leicester Fox said:
I don't mind them in England but not when i go to school.I take it England won't win this match for a change. I am actually thinking about not even bothering watching them this time
Chin up, it's the Adelaide Oval, anything can happen ;)

Users who are viewing this thread