Commonwealth Bank Series

Leicester Fox said:
I'd rather we beat them in the world cup than in this series

You'll have to get through pool play first. I wouldn't be too confident about that so soon.

Leicester Fox said:
I hate these day nighters. I have to miss it to go to school. rubbish but maybe this time i won't have to go to school because of snow

If I were you I wouldn't waste my time watching the game unless if a miracle happens for England. Don't be a naughty boy go to school :p

evertonfan said:
England will be the first team to reach 300 in this series...

Even if Hayden, White, Ponting, Hussey and Clarke all bowl I still doubt them making 300.

Considering how England are missing a lot of their key batsmen, I really think Flintoff should be up the order. Against us, he was under pressure from all the batsmen which got out before him and played a rash shot.

Astle Retires :(

So Vincent comes into the squad.

nathanastleug7.gif

He wasn't in the best of form, but I am sure he would have found some. What a real shame. I will miss him. One of my all time favourites.

kodos said:
If I were you I wouldn't waste my time watching the game unless if a miracle happens for England. Don't be a naughty boy go to school :p

Even if Hayden, White, Ponting, Hussey and Clarke all bowl I still doubt them making 300.
Actually Ponting and Clarke do bowl well. :p

Wow odd sides. 2 strike bowlers missing from both sides with McGrath, Bracken, Lewis and Anderson.

Glad Hogg gets a go, but it probably won't favour him bowling early.

bloody hell england win the toss and bat.... almost turned of the tv.. my australia days going to be very short now

langerrox said:
bloody hell england win the toss and bat.... almost turned of the tv.. my australia days going to be very short now
Probably watch the first 10 overs, might get interesting.

langerrox said:
bloody hell england win the toss and bat

Lol I thought the same thing when I saw our whole team going on to the field.

Astle time was up but sad to see him go though. Vincent could be a good replacement especially if he fires.

Terrific run-rate from England. 7 runs up and no wickets down. :p
And the ball is lost with that 6.

Theres that slog sweep from Loye, at least there is something to watch for. Johnson was the victim this time. No Bracken in our side either if England want to make a biggie this game is it.

England are now starting to take Stuart Clark apart.
Amazes me how the commentaitors ignore the fact that Clark is getting hammered and always start off by saying his in sparkling touch.

Users who are viewing this thread