Commonwealth Bank Series

I'm all about winning if that means we dominate the teams so be it. There will be a time when we won't be dominating teams maybe not even winning games so enjoy it while you can.

I wouldn't rate Soccer anywhere near Cricket. Even under these circumstances I'd watch Cricket over Soccer anyday.
Flintoff goes.
How good is Kevin Pietersen to them?

England can't do anything. That is one heck of an over from Johnson. Creating chances from all over the place.

Johnson is on fire best spell of this series. His wickets were all good ones too so that should push him infront of Clark.
Hogg gets one now too, 1 wicket left hopefully Johnson gets it.

wfdu_ben91 said:
I wouldn't rate Soccer anywhere near Cricket. Even under these circumstances I'd watch Cricket over Soccer anyday.
Flintoff goes.
How good is Kevin Pietersen to them?

He was their heart and soul obviously, with him there they wouldn't be in this mess that they are in right now.

Fastest collapse of the whole series lol we are as good as Bangladesh they would post a score around this much.......well time to switch back to Pakistan :D

Punk Sk8r! said:
Fastest collapse of the whole series lol we are as good as Bangladesh they would post a score around this much.......well time to switch back to Pakistan :D

Maybe Bangladesh want to replace you guys ;)
Nixon a good batsmen huh hmmm. England all out for 110, I'll say it again please let us bat first!

That is shocking batting by England, didn't see the first 3 wickets or 20 overs but saw the end of there innings and what an embarrasment, personally i would at least like to chase 250 like we did in the first match

I think the real question is whether England will be able to beat Canada and Kenya in the World Cup. Cause from what I saw today, I honestly doubt it.

Well, they are up against a high quality side but seriously at the toss, I was not expecting Hayden and Gilchrist at the crease to come in at around 4:30 in the afternoon.

Lol neither was I, I thought they would have at least made 150 and us having a longer dinner break.
Gotta feel for Hayden, trying to prove himself but with this rubbish total not much he can do. We have to see if hes still got it or not.

Hes in a no win situation today. If he gets out the calls for his head will increase, if he gets not out then it's alright but not enough to cement his spot as the pressure is off.

Users who are viewing this thread