Commonwealth Bank Series

I don't understand why Clark can't get it right in ODI's yet he seems so accurate in tests.

Bowled 5 crap balls that last over and got caned. If Jaysuria had of faced those short and wide balls, they probably would have been at least 4's. He's getting caned!

Im so glad Freddie layed down the law and told England to be positive this is a good start...

Who knows on Clark it's not like the batters are giving him the charge every ball. But surely this should confirm that hes no good.
Another cheap wicket for Clark Bell out trying to cut him. It was there to be hit but poorly executed.

OMG Why?

Bell 35 so quickly and now look well at least theres some positives but I can sense a collapse.......

That's a shame. Bell was playing so well aswell and the ball was there to be hit.
Clark gets another cheap wicket.
I can't imigane what a Jayasuriya or Gayle will do to him. :(

Yea why not chuck another collapse on and then hopefully we smashed these runs home and finally get the opposition to let us bat first!

another wicket.........and Syl it dont matter when you guys bat lol your just as good batting 1st or 2nd...

Actually it's more to do with seeing more of mine batsmen :p If England get out for 150 we lose around 150 runs worth that we might have seen if we batted first. I just miss us not setting a total.

Don't know what Joyce was doing there, no need to force the issue right now.

Tony Greig: "Nothing short of embarrassing"

This is hurting England pretty bad. Nothing in that ball ready but just straight to the fielder. Australia Day seems to be like a short one :(

What on earth, why did Collingwood do that for. Hes got 30 odd overs left no need to try and up the tempo with Flintoff in there.

In all honesty this is the reason why it has made me and many others don't even bother taking notice of the cricket anymore. It's just ridiculous and an embarrassment by England. All England supporters should boycott all their upcoming games in this series and later in the home series because atm it's getting beyond a point where they are beyond hopeless. In all honesty I can't see how people can enjoy seeing one team dominating so much.

I usually don't mind us dominating games but when we are always bowling first it's getting way to repetitive and boring. Also no Hilfy to watch while we bowl :(

aussie1st said:
I usually don't mind us dominating games but when we are always bowling first it's getting way to repetitive and boring. Also no Hilfy to watch while we bowl :(

Well you're actually one of a rarity and actually not a pure cricket supporter because if you were you would want competition across the world, not only against one or two teams. That is what makes soccer such a fantastic and enjoyable worldwide game, because the competition is close and I can still see cricket seriously lagging behind other sports. This is getting monotonous and I can see why cricket participation rates are dwindling whilst soccer are prospering in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread