Commonwealth Bank Series

symonds_sixes said:
Chin up, it's the Adelaide Oval, anything can happen ;)

like monty not being picked ? The only way i'll see England beat Australia is by me sitting at home playing cricket 07

now Jimmy won't be playing we are in trouble. I don't care if Lewis goes because i'd rather we played Tremlett or Plunkett but Anderson is a big loss. I doubted him before this series but now he's fully fit (was) he looks very good. remodelling his action was worth it although if he did it to prevent injurys then it can't be doing it's job

what bowlers will they have to play now, monty, mahmood, tremlett or plunkett or they will have to pick all four of them then the aussies can get there wish and get 400+ v england lol

Broad

Come on i haven't mentioned his name for 3 days. Not on planetcricket anyway but you really wouldn't want to be one of my mates ;)

They'll find it hard to play Broad given that he's not in the squad. Aside from that, he tonked in a home series against Pakistan so why we should throw him in against Australia when he hasn't played any cricket for ages is beyond me.

Theres no logic in my support of him. does there have to be? just heard Buchanas comments and i hope finally they will spur on the English batsmen. Somethings got to

Leicester Fox said:
Theres no logic in my support of him. does there have to be? just heard Buchanas comments and i hope finally they will spur on the English batsmen. Somethings got to
One win over Australia and England will start playing well. Its all about confidence.

Leicester Fox said:

Just let us bat first so that I can see a good total ;) Of course if our batting fails then you have something to chase. We've heard Gilly talk up this 400 but we haven't even seen 300.

Users who are viewing this thread