Commonwealth Bank Series

Big game today - near full strength New Zealand and a tired England Team looking for redemption. Expect to see plenty of emotion and agggression between two fierce rivals!! There's not much chance of me doing any work today.

Nz win the toss and are batting first this should be interesting seeing how they go this time round.
Awesome start so far 0/15 after 1.5 overs.

me_no_crazyfool said:
Big game today - near full strength New Zealand and a tired England Team looking for redemption. Expect to see plenty of emotion and agggression between two fierce rivals!! There's not much chance of me doing any work today.
Lol, they don't look like fierce rivals to me. Still could be good game or another English whiplashing.

Some good shots being played so far, Fleming can make a big one this time.

Edit - Crap, he is actually gone now.

When it's not going your way it's not going your way. Fleming was in good form during the Champions trophy then got stuffed around during the SL series.

Well looks like you're still listening to rock then ;)
Black Caps run rate is good but those 2 wickets won't help. If these two build a partnership I would expect that run rate to be maintained.

yeah lol, but one I thing could never digest about Vincent. Naturally he is an aggressive batsman who will often dance down the wicket and smash the pacers towards long -on and long-off. And by making 60 off 80 or the way he is playing now, I don't think he is doing any good to himself. He almost looks ugly and unattaractive trying to play like a stroke player, anchoring the innings etc. And eventually he will loose any form that he gained and shown the door again.

I agree hes there to smash the Black Caps to 100 off 15 overs rather than anchor the inns. Thats what Fleming and Fulton should be doing.

Rossy is doing well it seems, he's got the hunger to succeed for sure. Can be an exciting batsman to watch in world cup if he keeps a clear mind and plays his shots.

His aggressive nature will definitely help the Black Caps out, it will relieve the pressure on some of the other guys to score quickly. He also looks to be quite consistent in getting starts, as long as he fixes his cramp problem around the 80-90 mark he'll be a real good player.

Think you mean NZ going strong here ;) 50 up for Vincent and Talyor nearing the milestone also. Astle retirement has been exactly what NZ top order needed as now Vincent has made it more stable.

Users who are viewing this thread