Commonwealth Bank Series

White gone. Irresponsible shot. All hope is gone unless Symonds came out and bashed another 50.

I think Ponting makes an unbelievable difference to the Aussie team. It's definatly shown in the last 2 matches he's been away.

Not a great game to be missing Lee either. His bowling would have been tidy but his batting could have been pretty handy right now. Bad timing Australia.

MUFC1987 said:
Symonds is done for today apparently, due to a message from the dressing room. Now White is gone too.

These one sided games are doing nothing for England's World Cup preperations. We need to start playing opposition that will test us.

Well, you could say we will test you, but the only problem is, you won't test us! Good luck, you'll need it. Then again, I am fancing our chances against Australia without Ponting and Symonds in the next match.

angryangy said:
Yeah replace Gilchrist, Hussey and Clarke, too.

It's the 3rd time hes stuffed up when the pressure is on, I've been defending him before that but 3 times and you're out.

Terrific plot from Australia. Get England's confidence up, lose the match. Give them a bonus point aswell and hopefully they'll knock over NZ and the finals will be over before we know it!

This hasn't been good stuff from White though, Hogg could bat and acchieve the exact same results. Lee could aswell and he can hit a cricket ball!

irottev said:
Well, you could say we will test you, but the only problem is, you won't test us! Good luck, you'll need it. Then again, I am fancing our chances against Australia without Ponting and Symonds in the next match.
Weren't you busy telling me earlier that England had no chance in this match as well? We like to prove people wrong. At least you'll get to go home early, eh?

I really can't believe Hogg hasn't been playing.

MUFC1987 said:
Weren't you busy telling me earlier that England had no chance in this match as well? We like to prove people wrong. At least you'll get to go home early, eh?

Haha. Well I didn't expect Symonds to get injured while batting. I thought Hussey was invincible? I was let down.

I'm not going home? I'm at home. If you are talking about the NZ team then haha you wish. if we don't beat Australia ourselves then we will beat England. Then again, you could say the Aussies havn't lost this current match until that last wicket is taken.

If anyone wants me to jynx something then I seem to be pretty good at it.

Looks like Bracken is playing for a promotion in the batting order.
Punter does make a huge difference though.
It also seems to make a big difference if we lose an early wicket aswell.
Hogg could've restricted allot better aswell.

Beefy's just told us on Commentary that Panesar should be bowling slower to tailenders. Seems the Sikh of Tweak was listening. :D

How bad is Tait's batting to be lower than McGrath in the order?

Dam there goes our hope, Bracken was looking so good especially against Monty.
Last time Tait played for Aus he was shocking with the bat but he has improved during our domestic comp.

McGrath has a test 61. This will be his second to last ODI at the SCG - Home Crowd. Hmmmmmm. I wonder.

I wish i could be on that ground , i would hve put my 5 finger on that Tait and hodge first . then chace forCollingwood ( i cant stare any english batsman) . They will pay .Oh god damnit i feel like kiil them . :gundown :gundown

Plunkett is a good bowler. I have said it all summer. I can't believe England are only using him now.

That first ball of his set the tone for the innings. he has to be Man of the Match for me. Sure, Joyce got a hundred, but they wern't going to win the game without Plunketts wickets. Look at his figures compared to everyone else.

It's a batsmans game and pitch. He has bowled superb. Bowlers don't get MOTM enough.

Muhahaha, our little secret is out :)
These two could cause havoc if they stay out there for long both bat the same way, slog!

Users who are viewing this thread