Commonwealth Bank Series

I dunno, if Flintoff can fire with the ball. I've seen Lewis bowl with the new ball against Pakistan & he was causing their batsman some grief. You'd expect Australia to win, but if England strike early then anything can happen.

242 is a par total, anything can happen with it. The English bowlers will have to bowl well of course but it's possible to defend.

Its a challenging total but Aussies can make it! Last five overs produced Last 5 ovs 35/2 which is bit low i guess! i expected around 50 though especially when Flintoff at the crease :D

Well done KP.. Excellent once again! :happy Hussey and KP are run machines in this series!

I don't think that score is enough on that flat pitch. Too many orthodox players at the top of the order for England and Flintoff didn't get enough support in the end. Good total, but really they should have made 260 as a minimum from the position they were in at around the 40th over.

Well Englands inexpeirenced bowling line up is really gonna have to lift to the occasion or another embarrasment is in hand

Johnson said it was a slowish pitch so it's definitely not a flat one. Bracken was getting movement early on and Clark got some late in the game so there is assistance for the English.

Well there was some reserve which is what Johnson and Clark got late in the inns.
Flintoff should be a handful especially given McGrath managed to beat KP which very rarely occurred this summer suggesting that slowish nature of the pitch.

Lewis might be suited to this wicket as well.

Damn.... anyway the news just came Peiterson sent to hospital with a suspected broken rib, McGragth got him good!

You know how bad your bowling line-up is when your best bowler gives you a 6 run head-start without even bowling a ball.

Users who are viewing this thread