Commonwealth Bank Series

wfdu_ben91 said:
Bond's one of the few fast-bowlers and his pace is enough to stamp out Hayden's charge. Gillespie on the otherhand is only fast-medium. I didn't watch Hayden's innings, I was asleep but if he didn't get him the charge them I'm supprised.

Well most hattrick's shouldn't be considered hattricks as they usually involve the wicket of a tailender.
Well Bond did get White out then Symonds ;)

I had a weird feeling Bond would get that hat-trick. It was a real quirky innings for the Aussies.

bah if ponting is rested at perth i will cry... he did that last year, what a joke!

John Adams said:
Well all KP had to do was wear a chest guard, and all this would have been mute :P lol
hit him on his right side of his ribs and the chest protectors cover your left.

langerrox said:
bah if ponting is rested at perth i will cry... he did that last year, what a joke!

hit him on his right side of his ribs and the chest protectors cover your left.

Lol it's confirmed, he really hates Perth huh?

Australia 14-man squad versus England at the Gabba, Friday January 19
Adam Gilchrist (c), Michael Hussey (vc), Brad Hodge, Matthew Hayden, Michael Clarke, Stuart Clark, Glenn McGrath, Andrew Symonds, Brett Lee, Nathan Bracken, Brad Hogg, Mitchell Johnson, Cameron White, Ben Hilfenhaus.

http://ninemsn.sportal.com.au/default.aspx?s=cricketdisplay&id=93431

I would keep the same eleven for the game against England but I would bring in Marshall if Taylor was injured

We will have a long tail until Oram and Styris are back.

Lee's going to have to perform as well. Australia's bowling line-up is getting too long now.

NZ don't really have to worry about changing the side at all (unless they have an injury). it's quite a stong side even without there class players.

Don't like the Hodge selection. Has failed in ODI's before, and is 32. Should have put Voges in.

cricketmad09 said:
Don't like the Hodge selection. Has failed in ODI's before, and is 32. Should have put Voges in.

odd comment from a Victorian but i agree.

Voges or Cosgrove would've been a better option.

Dez said:
It's not McGrath's fault Pietersen is an idiot, what kind of player goes down the pitch to 130km short ball?

The answer is noone who has a brain.

Yea Bro , U r right. KP Is becaming Overconfident day By day. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread