Commonwealth Bank Series

:rolleyes: Pissed off about that, we're gonna miss the 1st half an hour of the Australia innings again.
Here's hoping Brett Lee has a blinder. :cheers

Punk Sk8r! said:
How come to dropped Clark?

Hes like....good!
Hasnt been impressive in ODI's.

Bring in Tait. On his return match in the FR Cup he took 4 wickets. Went for 62 runs, but they were defending a low total, and it was the wickets that nearly got them home.

cricketmad09 said:
I dont reakon they are. For a part-timer, he doesnt consistently keep it tight enough, and only sometimes takes wickets.

Someone like Nathan Astle is a much better part-timer, because he can keep it tight consistently.

Astle does generally keep things tighter, but Symonds has more of a knack for picking up wickets. Astle has the better economy rate throughout his career, but Symonds has the better strike-rate.

England win the toss although seems like it ones of those that you don't want to win. Loye is opening with Strauss.

You hardly see any fast bowler get sweeped for 6. Where has Loye been indeed hes on fire just hit Bracken for 4 now.

He's an aggresive clean striker. Will punish anything that is short or too full. Certainly would be such a useful player in the WC with Flintoff and Pieterson.

Wonder where they would put him when Vaughan gets back. He really should be opening after seeing him so far, hes exactly what England need.

Might have to make a few adjustments to the team, Vaughan can always move down the order.

Looks like Strauss means business as well.

Collingwood has been bowling well so I would expect him to stay. So Bell looks to be the fall guy.

Another sweep shot this time of McGrath, 2 boundaries in a row.

With Loye in the side. You could only imigane how much more dominant England will be when they have KP back in the side & Vaughan's captaincy. I bet Tremlett also has a really good debut aswell.

He really is taking it to one of the world's best bowlers, but his sweep will eventually be his downfall if he doesn't be careful.

I'm supprised someone hasn't given Loye another yorker.
They should give him another bouncer & then follow it up with a yorker on legstump.

Would need a Brett Lee to cause him any problems as at McGrath's pace he should have no problem hitting that sweep.
I'm hearing this is England's first time passing 50 with their opening partnership this tour.

Users who are viewing this thread