Commonwealth Bank Series

Yea took the pressure off as would have been 39 off 41 balls but they probably aren't look at that right now. Lee hasn't played cricket for a while and he looks to be mainly on that back foot.

These bouncers could definitely tie up Lee, but Flintoff relieved the pressure with that 3 and then a wide. Thats kept us on track for the BP.

What a fightback. Hussey played so well with strong support with Lee and Clarke. Perfect way to finish the match.

lol, we win anyway!!!

yay! my prediction of 8 wicket win was far off, but i think i said we would get the bonus point and I couldnt have been far off that? anyone know?

You mean did we get the bonus point? We got it easily in the end once Hussey let rip with those boundaries and Lee whacking a few helped.

Great batting by Hussey got us home yet again.

Hussey And Lee Ruins All the Plans Of England. :rtfl

We once again proved y we r the Best . :hpraise

:happy Aussie Aussie Aussie!! Oi! Oi! Oi! Yay we won! Woooooohooooooo! :happy :clap lol ok

Yea it was a great win, a win that was well fought for, that means it had value. Thanks to the humidity and good bowling from Anderson and Lewis with those conditions. Same as have here at Melb. now lol. Yea great knock from Hussey and well done to Lee for not getting out. Great catchs from Hodges, and it was just a superb match, and I'm glad aca was cancelled :D

Good win by Australia, almost certainly helped by the brilliant fielding early on. Mal Loye was very impressive from England. That sweep shot for six off Lee was incredible. I'd heard of him and his sweep shot before but didn't know if it was quite adequate for ODIs.

Hussey bores his way to another innings. Perhaps we can arrange for Gilchrist to have a few words so that the former walks when he knows he's out. Didn't even have the guts to look Anderson in the face, now that is spineless.

Users who are viewing this thread