Compare

i can see in one of them that symonds is now batting left handed. the scores are possible though

I think the 2nd screenshot is the gameplay screen because 1st screen doen't have both field editor and confidence meter .
anyone shall confirm it. I like if it is the 2nd screen because the camera angle looks great has a wider view towars the field

OSD means On Screen Display.

The stadium on the ICC Champions trophy screenshot doesn't look like one from India, it looks like a stadium from new zealand instead. Are we going to see offcial ICC Champions trophy 2006 stadiums from India, like Mohali,Jaipur, Mumbai and Ahmedabad in BLIC 07 ?

Yep, as the game gets nearer to launch and we optimise the code the screenshots will become more like the final game with the correct anims, lighting etc.

Hooper said:
Game looks great already!!!! Pitch looks fantastic

just looked at their slideshow and gotta agree with you

bit worried about the keeper standing up to steve harmison with no helmet though??

Vikram_Sajid said:
just looked at their slideshow and gotta agree with you

bit worried about the keeper standing up to steve harmison with no helmet though??

That's because second slip is wearing it :p

Again I'm sure that's something that will be sorted out when the rosters etc. are finalised.

Users who are viewing this thread