Complaining about lack of modding on consoles

im sorry guys im ruinig this thread. anyways im happy for you. let's face the truth i gotta love my "coverdale" bat.

You bought a video game and here you are surfing the internet. Don't use the word 'poverty' because that's certainly not what this is
ok professor!!! explain the "discrimination" then?[DOUBLEPOST=1407331373][/DOUBLEPOST]like i told you i bought it because i like cricket not because im rich,In England only rich people surfing internet?

I'm not even going to dignify any more of your bullshit posts with a proper response. You are not worth trying to discuss anything with, you're too much of an idiot.

You bought the XBOX version. You could have waited for the PC version instead.
i do not have a video card bro! next time for sure. DBC 15[DOUBLEPOST=1407331974][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not even going to dignify any more of your bullshit posts with a proper response. You are not worth trying to discuss anything with, you're too much of an idiot
ok wise guy!!! ran out of words i guess!!

Yes.thats why you have option to play with ADDDAS sponsered Bat, and I play with Coverdale ( Best Bat maker).:clap

There is no sports brand in the world called ADDDAS and you must get a grip... It's a game who cares what type of sticker is on a piece of wood that isnt wood but a bunch of pixels. Even in real life it doesnt matter what stickers on the bat...

P.S If you're fixated on Adidas bats you might need to rethink because I had one and it was a waste of money...

@taru1 Dont get me wrong i understand your situation, but if you were hell bent on having the game with mods you could have easily saved a bit got atleast that 520 card and the game together on PC it should have been around that 100$ mark you mention it would have been the wise thing to do.

Even now if you want mods save up a bit for the card sell the xbox game version and buy steam version prob solved, no use in ranting here and accusing bigant over this is certainly not the way to go.

It's a game who cares what type of sticker is on a piece of wood that isnt wood but a bunch of pixels. Even in real life it doesnt matter what stickers on the bat
Still its eye catching bro!

P.S If you're fixated on Adidas bats you might need to rethink because I had one and it was a waste of money...
Woah! Hey...let's not be hasty now. My Adidas Incurza bat served me pretty well...no need to disparage that fine, fine brand. :p

Users who are viewing this thread