Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

If its that much of a problem (which it isn't), I'm sure people can figure it out for themselves. Consider it takes into account the bowling ability of the default batting line up, and not the entire squad. The stars can change if the XI changes

@Snowy, just downloaded your NSW Blues - it's awesome, lets me choose to keep my own players, or switch for yours, and of course replace those linked players i don't have.

is your sydney sixers linked/skilled/attributed?

Thanks blocker. It'd be good if guys could give it some good ratings.

Sixers aren't at the moment, but all my players are finished. Ill do them next

Last edited:
If its that much of a problem (which it isn't), I'm sure people can figure it out for themselves. Consider it takes into account the bowling ability of the default batting line up, and not the entire squad. The stars can change if the XI changes

you were telling me to relax? .. calm down all i did was highlighted a problem, you don't need to fight me over it.. a normal answer would be i'll take your point into consideration.. and then based on other peoples vote/opinions choose to change or not.. and if you don't want change then don't.. but stop arguing like a pee brain.

you were telling me to relax? .. calm down all i did was highlighted a problem, you don't need to fight me over it.. a normal answer would be i'll take your point into consideration.. and then based on other peoples vote/opinions choose to change or not.. and if you don't want change then don't.. but stop arguing like a pee brain.

Not fighting or calling you anything. Just explaining to you how the stars actually work and what they mean because it seemed like you didn't know

Have a play around in the Academy and you'll see how it actually works

Last edited:
Personally any teams I don't agree with ill edit, any teams I don't know about I won't, and probably won't care if their right it not, it's very likely I won't download all the teams, international yes, but to be honest I won't lose much sleep on whether Imetim Inagaybar in lahore's first XI has the right stats, height or whatever else. It's all up to the individual, get the game, do what you want. Simples!!

Not fighting or calling you anything. Just explaining to you how the stars actually work and what they mean because it seemed like you didn't know

Have a play around in the Academy and you'll see how it actually works

ok I shall :)

I'm loving your work Blocker. I can't wait to see how the all time teams work out!

Done with india and pakistan skills and attributes. Uploaded them.

India
Batting : 4
Bowling : 3

Pakistan
Batting : 3.5
Bowling : 3.5

@ Israr & BD: Are you working collabaratively on teams or are you each uploading your own?

You each seem so talented and to have put so much effort in I have no idea whose team to choose!

Israr has mainly been creating the players, and BD is doing a good job of putting everything together.

Be on the lookout for Australian Domestic teams in the coming week from yours truly.

Israr has mainly been creating the players, and BD is doing a good job of putting everything together.

Be on the lookout for Australian Domestic teams in the coming week from yours truly.

Don't worry - Having realised after the release of the first version of CA (before it was DBCA) that I am arguably the worst player creator in existence, I have been following this and similar threads very closely to compile a mental list of whose teams I will be downloading in what category

Mind you - given that these days I seem to have the memory of a kebab made from a sheep with learning difficulties, no doubt by the time the game releases I wil have forgotten and will be back here bleating for help!

Sydney Sixers uploaded and fully linked (up to date 18 player squad - Haddin, Hazlewood, Lyon, S Smith, Starc, Abbott, Copeland, Henriques, Maddinson, O'keefe (all of these players are the same as the NSW squad) Lee, North, Silk, Lumb, D Smith, Bopara, Tremlett, Cosgrove)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread