Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Sorry to double post in this, but after reading through the thread, I have one question that I could use clarification on.

After learning that "get best" doesn't necessarily get you the best, I reset the profile and went individually.

Based on the order suggested to download teams (not in game, county/IPL/etc, all time/historical, international), I understand the reason is to make it easy to link players, and the most recent download will pull linked players through all other teams. So in that order, for example, the AB De Villiers linked on a South Africa team would be the one that appears in his IPL team, and not vice versa.

I understand that... I suppose I have two questions then:
1) Are there any other reasons other than player linking why that order is recommended?
2) If I download all my rosters, and find a new team to download after, should I just not link players? Or would that create duplicates of players that may already be on other teams?

Thanks!

@MattW hi im wondering if u could help me. I have created teams for the Caribbean Cup the players in the teams are mostly from mrdconnors. While some of the members that have to download these teams have llewyns teams in there academy. I was hoping that the members would be able to keep there original llewyns players and also ad my teams with mrdconnors so that they could have duplicate players example two Alex Hales one mrdconnors one lleweyns etc. Was just wondering if u knew how this can be possible hope u undertand thanks :)

Can somebody tell me to download this link for all the teams please

Theres no link. Check out post 1 on this thread which ever team u wanrlt there will be one or multiple names next to it they are the creators of them teams. Go into the Academy and type in the username of the team u want and it should pop up than download and link if possible :)

Teams of the decade

First time here in a long time.

Loving DBC, and started a mini project where I have been editing and editing and editing, and have finally completed a set of 34 teams that are 'best of their decades'.

There aren't teams from every country for every decade, just the teams that I thought were worthwhile making.

I have made sure that players are not duplicated between decades, for example Warne and McGrath play for the Aussie 00s team, not for the 90s team.

I chose to do that to make it better when you go on tour, you face different players every game. It does ends up making tours awesome - take West Indies for example, start with a match against Sobers' 50s team, then play Lloyd in the 70s, Viv in the 80s and Lara in the 90s.

It's taken me a solid couple of months, and I've uploaded all of it on PSN from my username, which is the_j_bomber - feel free to download and enjoy.

I only ask you to please give my teams a 5 star rating :)

Loving DBC, and started a mini project where I have been editing and editing and editing, and have finally completed a set of 34 teams that are 'best of their decades'.

There aren't teams from every country for every decade, just the teams that I thought were worthwhile making.

I have made sure that players are not duplicated between decades, for example Warne and McGrath play for the Aussie 00s team, not for the 90s team.

I chose to do that to make it better when you go on tour, you face different players every game. It does ends up making tours awesome - take West Indies for example, start with a match against Sobers' 50s team, then play Lloyd in the 70s, Viv in the 80s and Lara in the 90s.

It's taken me a solid couple of months, and I've uploaded all of it on PSN from my username, which is the_j_bomber - feel free to download and enjoy.

u got 70's and 80's teams? any chance of listing the teams? as not home yet to DL - thanks

I know it's been determined that the Pakistan domestic clubs don't have enough linked players in the game to warrant being added to the list, but does anyone have any particular versions or users they've downloaded from that they particularly like or would recommend? I think that's the only major domestic set I don't have at this point, and I'm not familiar enough with players and clubs to make an educated guess myself on these clubs.

anyone tried these teams yet? cant get online at mo

Qld rep teams

HI guys, first post so I hope im in the right thread. I have created some QLD district teams in hopes that i can use them to start out my career. The teams I have made are ( Wynnum Manly DCC, Sunshine Coast scorcers, Gold Coast Dolphins, Sandgate/Redcliffe, Valley DCC, Ipswich / Logan, Redlands, University of Queensland, South Brisbane, Northern Suburbs DCC, Western Suburbs and Toombul DCC ). What I would like to know is if I can make it so that i start out my career playing for the Sunshine Coast Scorchers before being selected for the QLD squad and if I do this by replacing the english domestic league will that mean that I will get called back to play for Sunshine Coast Scorchers for the rest of my career. Also would it be possible to make it so you start at district level, then go to domestic, then be selected to play for Australia A before being selected for the international squad. Hope this is all makes since and thanks alot in advance for and help and replies.

HI guys, first post so I hope im in the right thread. I have created some QLD district teams in hopes that i can use them to start out my career. The teams I have made are ( Wynnum Manly DCC, Sunshine Coast scorcers, Gold Coast Dolphins, Sandgate/Redcliffe, Valley DCC, Ipswich / Logan, Redlands, University of Queensland, South Brisbane, Northern Suburbs DCC, Western Suburbs and Toombul DCC ). What I would like to know is if I can make it so that i start out my career playing for the Sunshine Coast Scorchers before being selected for the QLD squad and if I do this by replacing the english domestic league will that mean that I will get called back to play for Sunshine Coast Scorchers for the rest of my career. Also would it be possible to make it so you start at district level, then go to domestic, then be selected to play for Australia A before being selected for the international squad. Hope this is all makes since and thanks alot in advance for and help and replies.

Please share all these teams I would love to have them as I am in Wynnum/manly area.

Please share all these teams I would love to have them as I am in Wynnum/manly area.

No problem at all I am just working on balancing skills at the moment. Skills will not be accurate though as I have no idea of the players skills in this league. I have basically just used skills and attributes of other players that bat at the same position in other domestic leagues to create some randomness. Player rolls will not be accurate either e.g. fast bowler/ spin bowler, or LH or RH but if anyone can supply me with any of this infomation i will happily apply it :)

Just want to say thanks for all your guys hard work and I hope to start contributing soon as well.

I know its subjective but I would like to know if any of the SA guys would like to contribute to put together a proper squed for the ATB SA team.
The current roster has a couple of doozy inclusions and exclusions hall prince and richardson are weird as well as the exclusion of barlow, le roux, peter kirsten.

Also would like to make a 60s SA team.

But the main point is great job and thank you for all the hard work

Please can anyone share the update file for the teams. I can't download the teams update as I am using modded xbox :facepalm .. Pleeaseeee I want to have updated teams!!

Users who are viewing this thread