Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

hi. i got a ps3 disk yesterday and havent been able to download teams.
it displays that the don bradman cricket academy service not available. also the replace all teams option shows under the team menu but cant access it(its not available to be clicked)
(the game s/w updated to 1.03.. if this is of any need)

Sony seems to have made a change that has killed the link to our servers, we have notified them and are awaiting an answer/fix.

Xbox and PC remain online.

Sony seems to have made a change that has killed the link to our servers, we have notified them and are awaiting an answer/fix.

Will the dbc academy be accessible automatically or any changes in the settings be required?

I found the Academy to be down on the Xbox360 as well a couple of hours back? Does it have something to do with the issues on the PS3 as well?

Yes, it seems as soon as we worked out the PS3 side of things Xbox has now made some changes and the Academy is currently down for Xbox.

Hi Members,

I managed to download the teams using Replace all teams feature in the Academy on my PC but i see that some ODI squads are not updated. for eg Pakistan squad does not have ahmed sarfaraz or Fawad Alam or India does not have shami or nehra

Tried searching for fawad alam in the academy - couldnt find it, I am sure i had seen a screenshot on facebook of a guy who had the latest Pak ODI squad including Alam

How can i update the teams to the most current squad?

Thanks in advance for the replies

Maverick

Hi Members,

I managed to download the teams using Replace all teams feature in the Academy on my PC but i see that some ODI squads are not updated. for eg Pakistan squad does not have ahmed sarfaraz or Fawad Alam or India does not have shami or nehra

Tried searching for fawad alam in the academy - couldnt find it, I am sure i had seen a screenshot on facebook of a guy who had the latest Pak ODI squad including Alam

How can i update the teams to the most current squad?

Thanks in advance for the replies

Maverick
Go to Player>Online Community>Custom Search. Create a search there and add 'Pakistan' as a country. You will find the best creations there. Fawad should be near the top.

Repeat for any other team you want.

Go to Player>Online Community>Custom Search. Create a search there and add 'Pakistan' as a country. You will find the best creations there. Fawad should be near the top.

Repeat for any other team you want.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Can't i do that for an entire team instead of just one player or do i need to wait until the best teams are updated with the latest rosters (like pakistan roster with fawad n all )

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Can't i do that for an entire team instead of just one player or do i need to wait until the best teams are updated with the latest rosters (like pakistan roster with fawad n all )
No need to wait for the best teams to be updated. You can just download the players you want and add them to the teams. I have done the same. Even though, I didn't download the teams using 'Get Best'. I downloaded them manually by following the method described in this thread.

We've been on it every day, hoping today is the day it goes back live. (It is live for PS3 and PC {Steam}).

We've been on it every day, hoping today is the day it goes back live. (It is live for PS3 and PC {Steam}).

Out of curiosity Ross, do you need to pay Sony or MS for fixing bugs on their end, something like Academy not reachable or online not working etc.?

Out of curiosity Ross, do you need to pay Sony or MS for fixing bugs on their end, something like Academy not reachable or online not working etc.?

We pay in the sense that people can't get onto the Academy and are pissed about it and we need to spend time 1000% proving it's their issue, otherwise it's not costing us.

Users who are viewing this thread