Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I have updated aus, ban, eng, ind, nz teams and will do the other five full member nations and I might do the associate nations in the World Cup aswell.

I have also updated the big bash teams.

Hopefully I will be done tomorrow.

Just wondering if the other teams at the WC have been done as ill mess it up if i do it lol :)

I've done the ten test sides. I tried to get the line ups as accurate as possible going off their latest matches so some teams have players who didn't make the wc squads. My knowledge of players outside aus is limited but all the players in the wc squads are in the roster. I'll upload them tomorrow.

I've done the ten test sides. I tried to get the line ups as accurate as possible going off their latest matches so some teams have players who didn't make the wc squads. My knowledge of players outside aus is limited but all the players in the wc squads are in the roster. I'll upload them tomorrow.

The ten test nations have been uploaded onto the server under the name MJT1994. The kit colours, kit designs and sponsors might be all over the place because the are currently matching the mods that I have downloaded.

I will update the batting line ups throughout the wc and remember, rate 5 stars.

The ten test nations have been uploaded onto the server under the name MJT1994. The kit colours, kit designs and sponsors might be all over the place because the are currently matching the mods that I have downloaded.

I will update the batting line ups throughout the wc and remember, rate 5 stars.

Mate, are those teams available to download for PS3, or is it for PC users?

Mate, are those teams available to download for PS3, or is it for PC users?
The academy is cross platform so they should be there. But if MJT1994 uploaded them on PC his username won't show up when you're searching for them on your PS3.

The academy is cross platform so they should be there. But if MJT1994 uploaded them on PC his username won't show up when you're searching for them on your PS3.

Here's a question, is it possible for teams/kits etc. to be modified on PC and be uploaded for other platforms to use? e.g. team logos, sponsors and bats

Hi just got ps4 version which are the best way to down load teams players and umpires and also how do I make sure the international teams play in coloured cloths in career mode this time
Thx Graham

Hey Guys

I have purchased the game on Ps4 and have managed to replace the teams. However I am trying to download new teams on the online community and it does not appear to be working.

Are the Community created teams available on PS4 ?

Cheers in Advance

Starting new career on ps4
Right got downloaded teams on will these all be In my career mode and especially England with coloured clothing for odi and 20/20 .
Is there download for upto date England roster eg with Taylor in etc or is it manually done ?
Thank in advance

Starting new career on ps4
Right got downloaded teams on will these all be In my career mode and especially England with coloured clothing for odi and 20/20 .
Is there download for upto date England roster eg with Taylor in etc or is it manually done ?
Thank in advance
Search for 'MJT1994' in the academy. He has apparently updated all test playing nations.

Users who are viewing this thread