Config Editor V3

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Changes:
I have used richtext control rather than edit control, and added bookmark feature for the editor and finally the editor loads and saves config files much faster. You will also find Colin's XML screen tree document, it will give you a basic idea about menu editing.
And once again thanks to Colin and Ste for helping and encouraging me to create this editor.

Download link

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Hi prakash I just tried to run your config Editor v3 but I got and error saying Component 'rich tx 32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly register: a file is missing or invalid. please help

Mr. P

School Cricketer
If I wanted to learn how to make patches, how would I do this? Is there some kind of tutorial somewhere?

Rahul

International Cricketer
excellent stuff prakash!! well done!!

gold639

International Coach
Hey Mr.P....if you want a tutorial,here's one:

Note:The info is written by Zim and Ravi and it has been compiled together by me.

Enjoy patching!!(I daresay you'll find it boring soon enough :()

Attachments

• Config Editor Info.zip
    4 KB · Views: 402

Mr. P

School Cricketer
cheers gold...i actually have a good grasp of all that stuff now, but how do I modify the files? change settings etc...

By the way...

"Frame 28
This determine how fast the shot animation is used - the higher the value the quicker the animation. Best left alone"

Are there similar things for bowler run up and ball delivery animation? Be good to just change fast bowlers stuff etc...

boss

Club Cricketer
nice editor praksh mate!, sure that will make happier times 4 the patchers like me!, keep on the goodwork!

boss

Prakash

Executive member
Thanks :), didn't know that i could earn reputation points by making editors :p

Users who are viewing this thread