Config Editor V3

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mr. P said:
The first time I save it, it saves directly onto the gob because im not pressing save as...now I press save as and the thing saves as a config but only 2 kb, not the proper 216...:( Since ill probably have more problems, could someone please talk to me on msn, would be VERY appreiciated...
I think you got confused between exporting ai patch and save as. save as will only save the currently opened config file as a ".cfg" file and export ai will save all the necessary ai config files as a ".cfg" file. If you still can't get it clear add me to your msn.

<<----- msn id

Prakash

Executive member
Just a minor update, when exporting a ai patch the ".cfg" extension will not be added automatically, thanks for Mr.P for spotting it out. Re-uploaded the zip file again
Download link

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
HI prakash I am trying to view the ingame screens etc but unforunately can't could you help pls thanks.

Also prakash can we add extra options in the player editor like hats etc.

Also prakash I want to view the SND_PC.PAK can you tell me if this is possible or not thanks

Prakash

Executive member
I am trying to view the ingame screens etc but unforunately can't could you help pls thanks
If you are asking about screenshot, then get Fraps.
can we add extra options in the player editor like hats etc
I wish i can, but i don't know how to do it :(.
I want to view the SND_PC.PAK can you tell me if this is possible or not
Get Sound Importer

Mr. P

School Cricketer
In the config editor, how do I make the CPU do certain things when they are low on confidence?

riyaz

Club Cricketer
prakash , how can i make the white portion in this pic transparent, iwould like to replace some of the trophies in the trophy cabinet

Attachments

• wc.jpg
    wc.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 108

ALIZAR

School Cricketer
how did u change the trouphy can u give me the file please.

Prakash

Executive member
riyaz said:
prakash , how can i make the white portion in this pic transparent, iwould like to replace some of the trophies in the trophy cabinet
You need to create alpha layer tga, there is a tutorial on how to create alpha layer on cricket 2004 faq thread.

riyaz

Club Cricketer
Prakash said:
You need to create alpha layer tga, there is a tutorial on how to create alpha layer on cricket 2004 faq thread.
thanks prakash, i'll try it

Last edited:

holmie

Club Cricketer
how do you replace pictures, the way riyaz did by using config editor? i mean i sea people making tv overlays but i dont know how to do it.

Prakash

Executive member
If you look at any overlay file you will find lot window and textbutton tags. In the textbutton tag you will notice a texture field, it holds the name of the tga file which should be under the bats folder. Just change the value and put the appropriate tga file in the bats folder.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Hi Prakash,

I am experiencing few issues with the Config editor mate. I had all the stroke files jumbled up when I looked up and a lot of files were missing the first few strings. I had to add the missing bits at the start of each stroke file and I now have a different list.txt

Now when I use the export option in the config editor and export it for AI file will I also need to send out list.txt(I guess not). Now when someone applies this patch on their GOB will it not replace the test starting from a hex position to another hex position as defined in my list.txt? If that is the case what if config editor replaces the stroke file mid way through than starting from the string "StrokeAttributes"?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Cheers

Prakash

Executive member
When you export a AI file it will copy the data from 25665536 to 25696336 (all files except strokes) and 558891008 to 559079424 (all strokes) to a .cfg file. It won't look into the list.txt while importing or exporting. In other words all the people who imports your AI file will have the same data like yours.

I think its caused because you must have edited the stroke files using a hex editor so thats why some text were missing. So I suggest you to edit the strokes on a clean GOB file, by using the config editor.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Thanks Prakash for a quick answer, will install on a fresh GOB. I have tried my best to explain to S, the list.txt has nothing to do with import export whatsoever and we have exchanged the list files couple of times but in vain. Now if I use the original list.txt that came with Config editor 3 will show me all the strokes files with correct positions I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread