Countdown for the release date.

does anyone know when it is releasing in india???

7 days..................next weeks gonna drag like a mofo:facepalm

There is a good chance i will get my copy a day or two early, i hope they don't have release date activation security.

yea I cant believe a cricket game is finally coming out. Talk about overdue.

We need a massive tournament after everyone has had about a week with the game. Find out who the decent players are on here

I think that's a great idea and you have to take a picture to prove your win otherwise there will be a lot of cheaters.

Was devastated when I heard the UK were getting it a week earlier...as usual.

We need the extra practice to make sure we can whack you Aussies around once you get on board :p

Would luv to get some Aussie's on my 360 friends list to have a "virtual" ashes and ODi games against to replicate the real thing, all with a bit of good natured sporting piss taking!!!

Last edited:
I hope that this game is good, because blic 07 was so terrible, the online community was non existent after a month.

I hope that this game is good, because blic 07 was so terrible, the online community was non existent after a month.

Well all we can say at the moment is that the demo is very promising and most people would agree its a lot better than BLIC07, but we really dont know till the final thing drops...................but thats only next week:banana2:banana2:banana2

Well all we can say at the moment is that the demo is very promising and most people would agree its a lot better than BLIC07, but we really dont know till the final thing drops...................but thats only next week:banana2:banana2:banana2

Indeed it is my good man.

You down?

high-five-300x300.jpg

The PS3 version comes out on the 6th in Australia, thats a Thursday yay!

The PS3 version comes out on the 6th in Australia, thats a Thursday yay!

You lucky son of a..... An extra week is going to kill me. Plus the 4th test will be over by the time its released on the 360.

Its going to be a long wait for me, my pre-order ships to the USA from UK on release day. Who knows how long that will take!

Users who are viewing this thread