Countdown for the release date.

For me 10 days (i mean for all Indians,according to Music world ,Park street, Kolkata):spy

Last edited:
While we are at it, is it possible to have something like a countdown clock in this thread?

Hey,
I'm abit of a noob to ordering games! I just pre-ordered Ashes Cricket 09 (Wii) - do you have any idea of when it will get to my house: will ut be on August 7th or a few days later?

Hey,
I'm abit of a noob to ordering games! I just pre-ordered Ashes Cricket 09 (Wii) - do you have any idea of when it will get to my house: will ut be on August 7th or a few days later?

The Wii version wasn't supposed to be released till later on in the year.

hehe, im gonna be on of the first in aus to get the game, im getting my uncle to bring it over from the uk for just 34 aud mwahahahahaha on the 8th as well :P

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

hehe, im gonna be one of the first in aus to get the game, im getting my uncle to bring it over from the uk for just 34 aud mwahahahahaha on the 8th as well :P

hehe, im gonna be on of the first in aus to get the game, im getting my uncle to bring it over from the uk for just 34 aud mwahahahahaha on the 8th as well :P

The PS3 version is out on the 6th mate. Before England. ;)

Yay! Me and a couple of my mates are going down to the shops and gonna' buy Ashes 09 and play it till' the break of dawn :P What a day it'll be, the new G.I. Joe movie is releasing on the same day as well. I can barely sleep.

do any of you think the game will be able to be sold on wednsday i rang up and they said the game will be available on thursday morning wich would mean they should have the game in store wednsday and if i remember rightly farcry 2 was released a day earlier then said in EB games because it was in stock on the day before

guys when you get the full version of this game please do some gameplay videos and upload em :)

Users who are viewing this thread