Countdown for the release date.

Has anyone else ordered from play.com i ordered today so it should be dispatched tomorrow so i can get it on Wednesday!:D

Hah fat chance from play, they're based in Jersey and send by Royal Mail 1st Class Standard. (1-3 days)

Shopto.net send it out tues or weds by Royal Mail Special Delivery (i.e - next day) :banana2

Last edited:
With Shopto I have always got my orders next day after dispatch, mine was posted today so will have it tomorrow (Royal Mail Permitting!)

Has anyone ordered from Argos.co.uk? i am trying to track my order but nothing is happening.

do any of you think the game will be able to be sold on wednsday i rang up and they said the game will be available on thursday morning wich would mean they should have the game in store wednsday and if i remember rightly farcry 2 was released a day earlier then said in EB games because it was in stock on the day before

Well my local EB games already has it in stock but they said they arn't going to sell it till thursday.

The earliest people would get the game is thursday not bloomin tuesday or wednessday.

Wednesday is possible, Thursday is almost certain with shopto :hpraise

anyone know how reliable gameplay.co.uk are? I can not seem to login to my account to see if it has been despatched

anyone know how reliable gameplay.co.uk are? I can not seem to login to my account to see if it has been despatched

Very reliable mate. i order most of my stuff from there and i always get it on time so give them a call if you cannot access your account. :D

Im offically banning myself from the forums until it arrives. Ill continue to play the expanded demo so I can thrash my mate who's coming on Friday and do what I always do before a new game comes. Play Championship Manager 01/02.

Im offically banning myself from the forums until it arrives. Ill continue to play the expanded demo so I can thrash my mate who's coming on Friday and do what I always do before a new game comes. Play Championship Manager 01/02.

Football Manager 2009 FTW :D

That sounds like a good idea :d. Was just wondering though the PC version is still not in stock at Play.com... could it be that the PC version will not be delivered before friday so that the bugs are removed? just a thought....:sarcasm

That sounds like a good idea :d. Was just wondering though the PC version is still not in stock at Play.com... could it be that the PC version will not be delivered before friday so that the bugs are removed? just a thought....:sarcasm

It will be sent out for Friday i think bugs can be fixed with patches once you get the game :D

Users who are viewing this thread