Countdown for the release date.

NICK_GIFF

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm getting it on PC from Play too. Was hoping I'd have it tomorrow, but now I'm beginning to worry that it won't even be here by friday. :(

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone know when it is being released in South Africa?

NICK_GIFF

Club Captain
I've given up on waiting for Play to have it in stock, so have cancelled my order and gone with Shopto who actually said they had it in stock. And I've had an SMS saying it's been dispatched. :banana2

So I'll have it either tomorrow or friday. :)

With Play, Friday was looking doubtful...

sami007

Club Cricketer
my order was dispatched by gameplay.co.uk today! gotta get all the way from england to Texas tho.....so hopefully i get it soon! CANT WAIT!AHH

P

pcfan123

my order was dispatched by gameplay.co.uk today! gotta get all the way from england to Texas tho.....so hopefully i get it soon! CANT WAIT!AHH

mine was dispatched by gamestation.co.uk and is coming to Texas as well.

Race on!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Had an email earlier from the Hut saying my order had been dispatched. Should be here Friday.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Haven't ordered it off the net just going to get it from the highstreet. I was just wondering though the Asda near me is 24 hrs i wonder if they will have it in stock at 12am Friday ?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Haven't ordered it off the net just going to get it from the highstreet. I was just wondering though the Asda near me is 24 hrs i wonder if they will have it in stock at 12am Friday ?
Technically they will do but I doubt they will be rushing to get it on the shelves.

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
Technically they will do but I doubt they will be rushing to get it on the shelves.
my asda has them in a brown box and a queue gathers at 10 to midnight, then they sell them straight away

Hobbi07

Club Captain
A Norwich fan....pfffft.

Leeds through and through but i wouldn't worry we will hammer you this season ;)

Anyway back to the cricket:

I'm sure they will give me it if i ask for it ?

Users who are viewing this thread