CPL- Caribbean Premier League

S

Satan666

The CPL which started a couple of days ago in the West Indies boasts a tournament which differs from the IPL, such as the inclusion of the Pakistani players, adding an exciting dimension to the T20 league:

Teams:

Antigua Hawkbills, St lucia Zouks, Barbados Tridents, Trinidad Red Steel, Guyana Amazon Warriors and Jamaica Tallawahs.

Fixtures:

Fixtures, Schedule | Caribbean Premier League | ESPN Cricinfo

Personally I am not a supporter of t20 cricket but I am supporting this league primarily due to the inclusion of Pakistani players who have been sidelined from the IPL over the years. Also this most likely would be Ricky Ponting's last league, so pretty excited about the great man playing.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Barbados and Guyana teams standing out obviously so far. The Narine/Hafeez combination is going to headache for most batting units.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Misbah just seems to be getting better with age, Pakistan fans should take note of T20 finishing inning tonight.

phil1987

Club Captain
Yes they have had live broadcast of every cpl game here in Australia but seriously when is this nonsense going to stop how many more 20/20 leagues are going to be created it is extremely detrimental to test cricket.

Open a 3 month non international window every year and have one main 20/20 league where we can actually see proper all star line ups with top players from every cricket nation ex and current.

When will these young bowlers and batsmen develop if there is a new 20/20 league starting every 2 months in different parts of the world.

20/20 is good but they need a better system. There needs to be an international window and a club 20/20 window.

phil1987

Club Captain
Sony six broadcasts this league in India sadly my DTH provides does not have the rights to this channel :(

We get the same problem with IPL here in Australia they used to broadcast it on free TV in the first 2 seasons but now you cant watch it anywhere not even on my cable tv or online.

I would rather test cricket but i don't mind a little 20/20. The big bash is ok but no where near as good as the IPL.Its like comparing the English Premier League to the A league.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
We get the same problem with IPL here in Australia they used to broadcast it on free TV in the first 2 seasons but now you cant watch it anywhere not even on my cable tv or online.

I would rather test cricket but i don't mind a little 20/20. The big bash is ok but no where near as good as the IPL.Its like comparing the English Premier League to the A league.

You can watch Ipl in youtube (TIMESIPL I GUESS) or trough live servers provided by some online portals :) its really disgusting when some of the good leagues are being aired by stupid broadcasters

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sony six broadcasts this league in India sadly my DTH provides does not have the rights to this channel :(

There is a youtube channel called OfficialCPLT20 which uploads the highlights of every game. You will want to check that.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Told you! Jamaica is in the final. Jamaica all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread