Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Does this mean when creating your player you can choose any of those bats that are assigned to players on those teams?

If you go to the Academy, you can specifically search for bats, download them, and then assign them to any player you want in the game.

If you download a bat via a player, what you'll need to do is 'edit' the bat (just change the grip colour), and it will save into the bats list, so you can then assign it to any player.

If you go to the Academy, you can specifically search for bats, download them, and then assign them to any player you want in the game.

If you download a bat via a player, what you'll need to do is 'edit' the bat (just change the grip colour), and it will save into the bats list, so you can then assign it to any player.

Good to know. Thanks

it didnt update the bats prob best to let them add the bats after they got the teams. Correction so far Wade and Smith and Mitch marsh And Hastings and Boland and Maddinson and O'keefe and Renshaw and Richarson
and Siddle and Voges And Zampa do not have bats.

Ignoring the source of this comment, could someone please redownload the team and let me know if these players have bats now or not?

Any idea when you will share the International Kit Pack? Fantastic work aswell, Any idea when you can upload Pakistan team to academy?

A lot of folks are asking me to post some of the teams I have already finished again. Here is a preview of my International Team Pack. I am not quite done with the Test Kits for Bangladesh, Zim and Sri Lanka yet and I still have to finish Zimbabwe's T20 kit and NZ's ODI Kit.

As soon as equipment, hats and whatever else needs to be done I will share it all.

View attachment 175412

View attachment 175413

View attachment 175414

View attachment 175415

Any idea when you will share the International Kit Pack? Fantastic work aswell, Any idea when you can upload Pakistan team to academy?
I know Llewelyn, Snowy and Fission are working to get a full team pack for each country. But it would be disappointing to not have kits as a minimum on launch. Obviously the combo pack is the best long term but for people who want the kits. Would be good to have them.[DOUBLEPOST=1481673659][/DOUBLEPOST]Also are kits transferable like they were in DBC14. So I can add the international kits to women's teams

upload_2016-12-14_2-3-17.png

Some UK Gray Nicolls Bats

Just rate it 1*. The more bad ratings it gets the less of a problem it'll be

A request for @BRAB and @maddawg1136 the kings of Stadium creation, if you guys can kindly do the Pakistan stadiums as only Lahore has been done at the moment i think. I understand cricket is not played there anymore but if you could base the sponsors on the last time cricket was played there to make it look unique. I would love to play a tour in Pakistan with England, India or to be honest most of the teams. Looking forward to a response thanks

Just finished off Greater Noida Cricket Stadium, India with adboards and all. Its the current home of Afghanistan and they're set to play a few series there early next year, namely 3 T20's against Ireland etc. If @karolkarol or @Munkeymomo would like to add it to their Afghanistan team that would be good. Now onto the Wanderers Stadium for @Llewelynf
dbc17_greater noida cricket stadium_stadium_screenshot.png

A request for @BRAB and @maddawg1136 the kings of Stadium creation, if you guys can kindly do the Pakistan stadiums as only Lahore has been done at the moment i think. I understand cricket is not played there anymore but if you could base the sponsors on the last time cricket was played there to make it look unique. I would love to play a tour in Pakistan with England, India or to be honest most of the teams. Looking forward to a response thanks

One I get the county grounds all finalised and @DAP's homeground made I'll see what I can do.

Are you playing on PC or console?

Was wondering if it's possible for bigant to delete a team off the academy?

Just been seeing that incomplete aussie team around on youtube and it's a tad annoying given all the work people have put into getting it right.
But who are we to say who gets to upload teams on there and who doesnt. If they wanted that then they would have only made the Building part of the game for the so called pros.
My understanding is its there for everyone to use and upload what they make weather its bad good ect... Thats my point of view and asking a game maker to remove one and not others is alittle up nose
its like saying oh we own this game only our things should be allowed on here and the rest of the ones who bought the game can go jump.

Users who are viewing this thread