Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Ah bugger. Are you happy to wait until after christmas to do historical tours? Might not be ready until then

Yes just the fact that you can do them will be enough for me i really appreciate your effort.

I have just been playing the demo in the Lords stadium you created and i must say i love the BBC Sport sponsor you have put in... it jus makes the English ground look exactly as it should in real even though BBC never put cricket on, their sponsors are always in the grounds! Loool

Another small request can you also add Sky Sports adboards as i feel as they have almost all matches in the UK it would look amazing to see their adboards around the ground.

Also the BBC Sport logo if you could make an on field logo with that also in any ground it would look awesome i feel.

Sorry if i am sounding cheesy but i am sure you can see where i am coming from!

Thanks once again mate

Can I make some stadium requests? They may seem a little bit weird, I know.
AAMI Stadium, West Lakes, South Australia (I don't think cricket has ever been played here)
aami-stadium-638.JPG

200403-aami.jpg

Yankee Stadium, New York, USA (They played an exhibition match here once I think)
22yankee_stadium.ashx

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Yes just the fact that you can do them will be enough for me i really appreciate your effort.

I have just been playing the demo in the Lords stadium you created and i must say i love the BBC Sport sponsor you have put in... it jus makes the English ground look exactly as it should in real even though BBC never put cricket on, their sponsors are always in the grounds! Loool

Another small request can you also add Sky Sports adboards as i feel as they have almost all matches in the UK it would look amazing to see their adboards around the ground.

Also the BBC Sport logo if you could make an on field logo with that also in any ground it would look awesome i feel.

Sorry if i am sounding cheesy but i am sure you can see where i am coming from!

Thanks once again mate

I just did the logos for Lords! Rest of the credit for that one isn't mine! I have been trying to get the skysports adboard to work but it's been giving me a lot of trouble. If you're super keen on it I shall keep trying. In regards to the ground logo, the adboard one should look pretty good on the ground too as that logo is pretty well made. (Some of my adboards look terrible before you put them on the stadium)

Not cheesy at all, understood where you are coming from.

But who are we to say who gets to upload teams on there and who doesnt. If they wanted that then they would have only made the Building part of the game for the so called pros.
My understanding is its there for everyone to use and upload what they make weather its bad good ect... Thats my point of view and asking a game maker to remove one and not others is alittle up nose
its like saying oh we own this game only our things should be allowed on here and the rest of the ones who bought the game can go jump.

Yes people should be allowed to upload what they want, the problem is more than he took other players, logos, etc, didn't give credit, blatantly said in one thread that Australia was done and uploaded which it isn't, and is making the game look absolute trash, which it obviously isn't. The bloke should absolutely step aside and let people who are actually spending hours of their days that should be spent doing other things.

It's a spit in the face to us, the entire community, and especially Big Ant.

Yes people should be allowed to upload what they want, the problem is more than he took other players, logos, etc, didn't give credit, blatantly said in one thread that Australia was done and uploaded which it isn't, and is making the game look absolute trash, which it obviously isn't. The bloke should absolutely step aside and let people who are actually spending hours of their days that should be spent doing other things.

It's a spit in the face to us, the entire community, and especially Big Ant.
I dont care what someone has or has not done. Bottom line is people are going to share cr@p on there weather we like the stuff they do or not
its then up to us to pick and chose the right content for our liking is it not?

Has anyone done adboards for South Africa yet? If so, on what stadiums? Would save me a lot of time and effort if you have :)

Just finished the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg for @Llewelynf. Was a bloody difficult one with all the different components, just about ran out of resources (was on 97% I think) but got there in the end, adboards and all.View attachment 177783

Do the stadia that use more resources require more CPU to play in on PC? I tried a few different grounds on the Academy last night and found they seemed to run slower, so I'm assuming this would be why? If so, maybe I just need to try with this stadium, and if I can get the settings right to play at the Wanderers, everything else should be fine? :p

Do the stadia that use more resources require more CPU to play in on PC? I tried a few different grounds on the Academy last night and found they seemed to run slower, so I'm assuming this would be why? If so, maybe I just need to try with this stadium, and if I can get the settings right to play at the Wanderers, everything else should be fine? :p
I wouldn't know because everytime I try to play it crashes :( but that could be a reason could I don't know why else they would have a resource budget

Users who are viewing this thread