Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Just finished the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg for @Llewelynf. Was a bloody difficult one with all the different components, just about ran out of resources (was on 97% I think) but got there in the end, adboards and all. Username is: karakamathew View attachment 177783
Thank you very much

With the adboards being done does this mean that a version with domestic sponsors and a version with international sponsors (cos they're rarely the same) would count as 2 grounds and could be allocated as such?

With the adboards being done does this mean that a version with domestic sponsors and a version with international sponsors (cos they're rarely the same) would count as 2 grounds and could be allocated as such?

Yes - you can save multiple versions of any ground so could certainly change sponsors on a ground then save it as something new.

I've done Sharjah, Pakistan play there not sure if UAE do too?
UAE plays in Dubai International stadium or Sheik Zayed International Stadium.
Those two will be difficult to recreate with resources available in the stadium creator.

Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to concede defeat with the created stadiums unfortunately. I've just been trying a selection of them in the Academy Ground Practice, and it just slows my game down too much. If I play in the SCG that's already made by Big Ant, the game runs perfectly, but as soon as I try any of the downloaded stadiums, it starts lagging and stuttering, not all the time, but more than enough to make anything like a Career Mode completely unplayable. Looks like I'll have to stick to the default stadiums again, but still, well done to everyone for all the created ones.

It's a shame I'll have to spend some time going through each team I download now and remove any attached created stadiums, as if I come up against one in my Career Mode, I'm completely screwed, haha! I've already disabled all the extra visual effects as it is, so there's not much more I can do. Just hope the final game runs as well as the normal practice mode does in the SCG at the moment. At least I can still use the ones in the game with any luck, and use the renaming option for each team. It's not as good obviously but it's better than not being able to play it at all.

Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to concede defeat with the created stadiums unfortunately. I've just been trying a selection of them in the Academy Ground Practice, and it just slows my game down too much. If I play in the SCG that's already made by Big Ant, the game runs perfectly, but as soon as I try any of the downloaded stadiums, it starts lagging and stuttering, not all the time, but more than enough to make anything like a Career Mode completely unplayable. Looks like I'll have to stick to the default stadiums again, but still, well done to everyone for all the created ones.

It's a shame I'll have to spend some time going through each team I download now and remove any attached created stadiums, as if I come up against one in my Career Mode, I'm completely screwed, haha! I've already disabled all the extra visual effects as it is, so there's not much more I can do. Just hope the final game runs as well as the normal practice mode does in the SCG at the moment. At least I can still use the ones in the game with any luck, and use the renaming option for each team. It's not as good obviously but it's better than not being able to play it at all.

It may not help, but one thing you could try is editing the stadium to remove any extraneous assets - i.e. just keep the main stands/scoreboard. Possibly also removing custom ad boards.

View attachment 177462

Adelaide Oval finished with all the adboards done! Cheers to @Llewelynf and the others who created the Australian team, used a couple of your adboards along with creating a heap of others from a range of Australian cricket sponsors. Check it out by downloading for yourselves username is karakamathew.
im gonna download all of your stadiums once i get the game because they are all spot on and look really good.

Users who are viewing this thread