Yes

No.

Thanks for the logos pinku

Blackpool

1KF3IW9.jpg

Gy96bf5.jpg

4vYFM5u.jpg

fyiyoO2.jpg

@BRAB jus wanted to know if you will be adding the pics i sent you into your English stadiums as logos? Thanks

@BRAB jus wanted to know if you will be adding the pics i sent you into your English stadiums as logos? Thanks

Have you got the academy mate? If so, just find my post way back and follow the steps to get a feel for the logo creator it's not that hard once you experiment with a few, the adboards take longer than the stadiums to create in some instances, so the stadiums as a whole take hours to finish (especially when they're in different countries so need a whole new set of adboards) would be easier if @BRAB hasn't finished them yet

Are any of you gentleman working on T20 leagues such as BPL, CPL, Big Bash, IPL, PSL? If so how many have been finished so far?

Have you got the academy mate? If so, just find my post way back and follow the steps to get a feel for the logo creator it's not that hard once you experiment with a few, the adboards take longer than the stadiums to create in some instances, so the stadiums as a whole take hours to finish (especially when they're in different countries so need a whole new set of adboards) would be easier if @BRAB hasn't finished them yet

As a matter of fact i do not have a laptop good enough to run the academy smoothly else i would love to be able to do them myself, i have always been a console gamer. I have informed @BRAB of this, and asked him kindly to add these to the stadiums as i have found these logos on the Internet for him! He has been kind enough to agree to add these when possible.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact i do not have a laptop good enough to run the academy smoothly else i would love to be able to do them myself, i have informed @BRAB of this, and asked him kindly to add these to the stadiums as i have found these logos on the Internet for him! He has been kind enough to agree to add these when possible.
Sweet, that's all good. Yeah I saw that, I'm all for requests mate! Does take a while to do though so just making sure cause after all many hands make light work :)

Last edited:
Just got PS4 version , do I need to down load every team separate and grounds .
Thanks in advance

Since the game is up on the PSN store I can start making players when I get back from holiday (Saturday/Sunday). I'll start on the SA domestic players and just for now do the linked players (and newbies like Bjorn Fortuin and Patrick Kruger). Can anyone help me with bats? It'll take a while to find which player uses which bat so if anyone has watched the recent Ram Slam and can help with that it would be much appreciated...

i really can only do the simple stuff, but having a go at St Peter retro bats.

in a nice touch, their gloves were REALLY simple. sadly the game doesn't have the smooth Tony Greig big gloves, seen here
c41d80b8c38e1a96f0b3018bd1754498.jpg

(you'll be thinking of that next time you make love to your wife, won't you?)

but these are close so i chucked them on...

6TDtBsh.jpg

Just finished the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg for @Llewelynf. Was a bloody difficult one with all the different components, just about ran out of resources (was on 97% I think) but got there in the end, adboards and all. Username is: karakamathew View attachment 177783

Spot on. Good work bro.

Users who are viewing this thread