Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

i really can only do the simple stuff, but having a go at St Peter retro bats.

in a nice touch, their gloves were REALLY simple. sadly the game doesn't have the smooth Tony Greig big gloves, seen here
c41d80b8c38e1a96f0b3018bd1754498.jpg

(you'll be thinking of that next time you make love to your wife, won't you?)

but these are close so i chucked them on...

6TDtBsh.jpg

Crikes, well that's tonights nightmare material sorted...

@BRAB Hey if you want to do the adboards for my Lord's, feel free to do so. DBC id is Vyacheslav

@BRAB Hey if you want to do the adboards for my Lord's, feel free to do so. DBC id is Vyacheslav

I've already finished the adboards on another lords, you can have a look at the checklist thread :)

You are more then free to download my stadium, which will give you the logos I put together, and then add them to yours :)

Hope that makes sense mate!

Just uploaded Zimbabwe fully kitted out. Special mention must go to @flake for all players, line ups etc. I literally did kits and logos only.

You will find it under Friedlele7

upload_2016-12-15_2-8-38.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1481760758][/DOUBLEPOST]You can also find the iXu Enigma used by Faf du Plessis (sorry no lollipops included)

upload_2016-12-15_2-11-39.png

Can anybody explain about the SVG import parameters? I'm getting error for every attempt I've made so far. A file as small as 6kb gives an error too.

Just uploaded Zimbabwe fully kitted out. Special mention must go to @flake for all players, line ups etc. I literally did kits and logos only.

You will find it under Friedlele7

View attachment 177908
[DOUBLEPOST=1481760758][/DOUBLEPOST]You can also find the iXu Enigma used by Faf du Plessis (sorry no lollipops included)

View attachment 177909
M8 anyway of getting all those kits you made?

I almost had a heart attack, been away for the last couple days and thought this thread was deleted, didn't realise it was moved.. took me ages to find it!

At the gabba at the moment.

Makes me sad we can't really recreate it in game. Beautiful ground.
Yes beautiful indeed!
One of my favourite grounds in cricket.
I used to play only at gabba in ashes 09,hopefully in the next iterations big ant and CA can come together with the license stuff.

I just played the academy after a while! Loved it, for the first time I saw the six distance.

Anyway, superb creations to test out! Although, I still don't know how to get ODI/T20 Kits to appear whilw training! I downloaded all the international kits, bats and stadiums! Thanks @SnowyCasanova @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed @maddawg1136 @Munkeymomo @BRAB and @karolkarol! I am not actually worried about the PC Delay anymore, but if @BigAntStudios does see this, can we please get the turoials unlocked in the academy so we can tide over the month. Also, smoother gameplay than when I last played 2 weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread