Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Don't think bats have been assigned either for England. All blank?

Hadn't spotted that. Without looking through every player, Buttler and Stokes have got them on mine, but yeah, a lot of players are missing their bats.

Just seen that as well as Quinton de Kock having the CENSORED issue when sharing on the Academy, BJ Watling has also suffered the same fate.

Personally, I think this says more about the person who wrote the censoring code than anything else. :rolleyes

Hadn't spotted that. Without looking through every player, Buttler and Stokes have got them on mine, but yeah, a lot of players are missing their bats.

Just seen that as well as Quinton de Kock having the CENSORED issue when sharing on the Academy, BJ Watling has also suffered the same fate.

Personally, I think this says more about the person who wrote the censoring code than anything else. :rolleyes
At least it won't be in the PC Version!

It only takes a minute to edit them manually after anyway, to be fair, but I'm sure that won't stop a lot of people elsewhere complaining about it.

Is anyone having trouble downloading teams. Whenever I download anything it crashes, strangely yesterday it was working fine:

Is anyone having trouble downloading teams. Whenever I download anything it crashes, strangely yesterday it was working fine:

Same issue for me, other users have reported it happening to them as well.

This crash could be caused if you are trying to use "Get Best Teams" option which shows up when the game is booted up, Since many teams are not yet finished it, there aren't many best teams available for the auto replacement hence its causing a crash, This is a known issue and should get resolved in a few days when all major teams are set for download

Hello guys. New to this forum, just wanted to thank all of the guys working so hard to make the game exciting for us. Thanks alot!
Waiting desperately to get my hands on the game and have a go at y'all creations.

Who knew building a wall was so hard? Trump has a job on his hands. That bloody wall at Penrhyn Avenue will be the death of me

I'll have a go at doing the wall if you want?

Uploaded the updated version with the wall and the fence from the wall to the pavilion.

Users who are viewing this thread