Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@waraa what is your sharing username?

thought id throw this out there i have the weekend off...and yes ill be playing some bradman 17 for sure but im happy to go through and arrange teams and match all the stuff on the academy on my PC to help out @Llewelynf @Munkeymomo @SnowyCasanova @karolkarol @BRAB @5hitkicker i know theres still so much to do for you lads and if can help in anyway PM me ive already seen the amazing creations and they are fantastic! i cant create people or stadiums but im happy to spend some hours going through and matching things if it helps at all.

image.jpeg
Just a little preview guys... Cricket is back at the old school MCG, circa 1956 olympics up until the early 1990s when the new great southern stand was built

Is there a way of making those sponsors less bright?

Ac
Quick effort at Karachi, photographs on Google are not especially helpful...

cRMMhBR.jpg

92UbCwQ.jpg

zl3L5j4.jpg

Haven't uploaded it because...eh, no idea if it's even close to being correct.
Actually that's pretty good, but I wouldn't worry too much because Karachi is one of the in-game venues.[DOUBLEPOST=1481854388][/DOUBLEPOST]
@waraa what is your sharing username?
prashkan90

Whoever made the available Big Bash teams did a great job, just had a ripper of a game between the Scorchers and the Heat. Bloody Klinger getting out on 98! Looking forward to the Melbourne and Sydney teams being available. Is anyone into the Australian domestic states and the IPL teams yet? Get those 2 in and I'm away in my career. Awesome job guys! Love your work :thumbs

Whoever made the available Big Bash teams did a great job, just had a ripper of a game between the Scorchers and the Heat. Bloody Klinger getting out on 98! Looking forward to the Melbourne and Sydney teams being available. Is anyone into the Australian domestic states and the IPL teams yet? Get those 2 in and I'm away in my career. Awesome job guys! Love your work :thumbs

Don't know anyone who is doing IPL, but we will be doing Aussie state sides soon, players are mostly done.

Apologies if I'm missing it in one of the other threads in this section. But is there a master post with all the PlanetCricket recommended teams to download. Or is it just scattered throughout individual posts at the moment?

Don't know anyone who is doing IPL, but we will be doing Aussie state sides soon, players are mostly done.

Are you guys planning on brushing up the All Time Best sides at any point? Wondering if you have a particular plan in mind once the Test sides are done. Love your work. :D

That's fantastic @whiteninness
Are you planning to resurrect any others from the architectural archives?

Thanks mate. I'll let people know when I upload it to the academy. Really want to sort out the advertisements first.

For other stadiums I think the obvious next one, which won't require a lot of work, is the MCG circa 1990-2000 when they had the new great southern stand but not the new Ponsford, Members and Olympic stands.

Other than that I think we need a bunch of generic small club venues that people can easily add to their career mode club teams so they aren't playing at Adelaide Oval in front of 30 thousand people...

Okay, so I have a proposal, I am willing to start working on the crazy complicated IPL kits (which are probably gonna change in a few months) if someone is willing to help with players. @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionamailed can not be expected to do every player in game.

Hit me back if you are willing to help.

Okay, so I have a proposal, I am willing to start working on the crazy complicated IPL kits (which are probably gonna change in a few months) if someone is willing to help with players. @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionamailed can not be expected to do every player in game.

Hit me back if you are willing to help.

I'll give some players a go, I'm bloody shocking at making anything like a human being but I'll hook in when I get a hour or so free.

Users who are viewing this thread